Insecure • Jayla

⚠️MAJOR TW FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️

I hate the way I look. The way I talk, walk, and everything about me. I always see how much prettier than me everyone was, and I know I can't compare. I don't even know how I managed to land the most wonderful girlfriend. She's like an angel. She has pretty eyes, great facial structure, a great personality, and is fit. Basically everything anyone could ever ask for in life.

I dreaded today because I was going to the beach with Jayla and her siblings. I always hated wearing bathing suits and bikinis because they looked unflattering on me. But one time I went on a shopping spree for them when I was feeling confident. So I put on my best one anyways, I mean I wasn't really planning on getting in the water, so I could cover up with some shorts and an oversized shirt. I grab my best looking bikini, some jean shorts, and an oversized graphic tee.

Bikini:

Rest of Fit:

Rest of Fit:

After I put everything on, I grab a tote bag and pack a towel, Extra clothes, and a some snacks

After I put everything on, I grab a tote bag and pack a towel, Extra clothes, and a some snacks. After packing, I call Jayla and tell her im ready while I head downstairs. My parents were out of town on a business trip so it was just me and my cats. I fill their food bowls and make sure their water fountain was full. "Hey bud." I say bending down and petting one of my cats.

After a while I hear a knock at my door and know it's Jayla, so I grab my bag and walk over. When I open the door I see Javon standing there. "Oh hi Wanna!" I say surprised. I look and see that the passenger side has no one in it so I push past him and run to the door. "Hey that's my seat!" He shouts, running after me but was already too late, as I was already in the car. "Move your feet, lose your seat, loser!" I say laughing. "Hey Jay." I say after I stop laughing, smiling at her. "Hey Beautiful." She says pulling me into a hug. "Ew! Stop doing gross couple stuff and start driving!" Jaden says, fake gagging. "Oh shut up! You're just jealous!" I say flipping him off. Jayla starts driving and I turn on the radio. It was boring so I plugged in the aux and shuffled my Bruno Mars playlist and "Grenade" started playing. I sung along to the lyrics.