I like you... • Javon ending

*THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF "I can't do that.."*

"I know babes, but you're gonna have to if you don't want to have awkward tension all the time." She tells me, knowing it was going to be a hard decision. "Okay I will. But can you help me figure out how to tell him?" I ask, hoping she'd say yes, as i'd never dated anyone before. "Of course, but you have to tell me who it is first!" She says chuckling. "I'm gonna ask Javon." I admit blushing. "Ouuu okay! I know exactly what you should tell him!" She exclaims before explaining.

"Got it?" She asks making sure I don't screw up. "Yes yes now i'll be back to tell you how it went." I say walking out of her room. I knock on Wanna's door then walk in. "Hey Javon, can we talk?" I ask looking at him. "Of course, what's up?" He asks, sitting up as I close the door and walk over to him. "Uh, I- it's important and I- shit. Sorry, I'm just.. nervous." I try to respond. "It's okay, just calm down and then we can talk, ok?" He reassures pulling me down to sit. "Yea ok." I say laying back on his bed.

After a few minutes I finally speak up. "I'm ready to talk now." I say sitting up amd looking at him. "Okay i'm listening." He says, shutting off his phone and looking at me. "What I was trying to tell you earlier is that.. I really like you Javon, and I have since I first met you. You really make me happy, and I will understand if you don't feel the same, but I don't want this to make things awkward if you don't." I say looking down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers. "Hey look at me." He says pulling my chin up with his pointer finger and thumb. "I like you too, Y/n, and I've liked you since before we even met, but I was too scared to talk to you. You are so pretty Y/n." He says looking into my eyes. I hug him and he lays back on the bed, me on him with my head on his chest. "Will you be my boyfriend Wanna?" I ask with my head still on his chest. "Of course, I would love to!" He exclaims, hugging me tighter.

"But, what about Jaden? I know he likes me too and I don't want us to stop being friends because of this." I say on the verge of crying. "Hey, I'm sure he'll understand, don't cry." He says picking my face up and wiping a tear that fell. "I hope so, I couldn't imagine losing either of you." I say, starting to actually cry now. "Look, we'll talk to him aboit this together okay? We'll do our best to make sure he understands why you picked me. He may need some time to think alone and we should respect that okay?" He responds in hopes of calming me down. "Okay, but I do need to talk to Jayla, after all i've been in here for at least an hour. And most of that hour we were just cuddling." I say wiping my tears and laughing. "Well who's fault is that? Hmm?" He saying poking my side. "Hey! You enjoyed it don't lie." I say snacking his hand away and then walking out.

I walk into Jayla's room and she's already standing at the door. "Jeez Jayla! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I say putting my hand on my heart. "How did it go? Are y'all dating yet? What took you so long? Are you-" Jayla questions before I cut her off. "Sit down and we can talk." I say closing the door while she walks to the bed. She looks at me impatiently while tapping her thighs. "It went good, Yes we are dating, I took long because I almost had a panic attack when I walked in there and then I told him and we cuddled. That answer all your questions?" I say looking at her. "Yup! Now go back to your boyfriend, I think he might miss you." She teasingly says. "Oh my god Jay. I'm never gonna catch a break am I?" I say walking to the door before looking back at her. "Nope! Now byeee!" She shouts, pushing me out the door.

I walk to Javon's room and open the door to see him and Daelo making a tiktok. "Did you touch my drumset?" Was what all I heard before the sound stopped and they both looked at me. "What? Keep making your tiktok, i'll be here." I say pointing at his bed. They restart the tiktok and I couldn't help but record them, it had me in tears. After they were finished Daelo left and Wanna sat next to me on the bed. "What was so funny?" Javon says looking at me. "The amount of times you got mad at yourself and Daelo cus y'all kept messing up!" I say laughing again. "It was very frustrating okay." He says playfully rolling his eyes. "I bet." I say turning off my phone and looking at him. I stare for a little before finally speaking.

"You know.. I never thought this day would come. I mean me and you? That's fucking crazy! I'm glad the day did come tho." I say climbing onto his lap and hugging him. "Yea me too ma, me too." He says hugging me back. "But.. we still have to tell Jaden." He adds on, reminding me. "Better now than never I guess." I say standing up and grabbing Javons hand. We walk out of the room and I knock on Jaden's door, letting go of Wanna's hand. "Come in!" I hear Jaden say and I open the door. "Wassup?" He says seeing me and Javon enter. "I needa talk to you." I say sitting on his bed while Javon sits next to me. "I'm listening." He says turning his full attention to me. "Me and Javon are dating." I says making eye contact with him. "Oh. Damn, I mean there's no point in being mad. I'm happy for y'all. Plus i've been talking to this girl, and i'm kinda starting to like her." He admits, blushing. "Ouuu tell me more later! I'm really tired right now, so i'm gonna head to sleep." I say standing up. "Come on Wanna." I say opening the door. "Goodnight Jay! Good luck." I say winking at him. "Goodnight Y/n" He says going back on his phone before I close the door. Me and Javon fall asleep, cuddling almost immediately after laying down.