Bald Turkey • Jayla

"Hey Jay!" I say walking into her room. "Hey babe, what's up?" Jayla asks, sitting up in her bed. "I just missed youu" I say grabbing her and laying in her bed. "Aww I missed you tooo" She say wrapping her arms around my waist. "You wanna go live?" She asks looking me in the eyes. "Only if I get a kiss first!" I say smirking.

"Hmmm, let me think..." She say's placing her hand on her chin, pretending to think. "Ok fine I guess" She replies, rolling her eyes playfully. I giggle, placing my lips on hers. We pull apart, sitting against the back if her bed. She start's the live and sets up her phone. "Heyyy" I sing once people start joining the live.

"Hey Jay- Oh hi Y/n!" Javon starts while walking in. "Omg why are you here?" I say jokingly, while rolling my eyes. "Kidding! Hey Wanna" I reply. "Anyways back to what I was gonna say, do you wanna order some taco bell?" He questions, looking at Jayla. "Yea sure, do you want some babe?" She buzzes towards me. "Umm.. Just some twists, I ate before I got here." I respond.

He places the order and comes and sits with us. We talk to the live for a while before there's a knock at the front door. Javon goes and gets the food before returning. "Oh yuh!" "Don't get nachos on my bed!" "Wait where are my twisty dicky-" He pauses before looking at the camera with a weird face. "I mean twisty thingys!" He says trying to cover up what he just said. "You naughty!" Jayla dramatically gasps, hitting him playfully.

We continue on live before turning it off and vibing to music together. Me and Javon started wrestling because he wouldn't give me some of his nachos. "You can't have any! You said you weren't hungry!" He says, trying to move me away from them. "Well now I am, so give me some you bald turkey!" I retort, before finally getting out of his grip and grabbing his nachos. He just stands there shocked.

Jayla was cracking up the whole time while recording. She start dying even harder after I called him a turkey. What can I say I know how to make my girl laugh. Javon leave's and it's just me and Jayla. "Can I have some shorts and a hoodie so I can change?" I ask Jayla, starting to walk to her closet. "Yea of course babe, you don't have to ask!" She replies.

Me and Jayla have been together for a while, so I was comfortable changing in front of her. I take off my shirt and jeans and start putting on her hoodie. I turn around and see Jayla staring at me. I smirk and walk towards her, sitting next to her. "Like what you see?" I interrogate. "Yes, you're just so perfect." She smirks, placing her hands on my back.

_______________________________________________
a/n AHHH MY FIRST JAYLA FICCC. Also if you get the twisty part.. I love you<33