Leaked • Jaden

(This is a second part to Compared • Jaden)
(I did update the ending of that chapter so go read that part so you aren't confused)

I slowly wake up to someone lightly shaking me. "Y/N wake up!" I hear Jaden yell. "Ughh whatt" I groan, rolling over. "Look!!" He says shoving his bright ass phone in my face. "Omg Jaden slow down, and turn down your damn brightness, you almost blinded me!" I complain. I then take his phone and look at what he was trying to show me, after turning his brightness down.

My eyes go wide as I see a video of us making out last night. I turn to him and quickly say, "I'm gonna kill them!", before running of his room. I run down the hall to Javon's room and burst into it. "JAVON WALTON I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" I yell, walking towards his bed. He looks terrified as he hops out of bed, barely getting away from me and running towards Jayla's room.

I run in and see both of them trying to hide from me. "Ughhh" I groan loudly, plopping down onto her bed. "How did it even happen?" I ask, slowly laying back. "I accidentally posted it when I was trying to post something else, and I didn't realize until my phone started blowing up." Javon said, slowly coming out of his 'hiding spot'. "I'm really sorry" He sort of whispers, sitting next to me on the bed.

"It's fine there's nothing we can really do about it now, but did you at least delete it?" I ask, looking over at him. "Uhh.." Is all I had to hear before I pushed him off the bed. "Owwww!" He groaned. I was laughing hysterically and that was enough for Javon to come over and start tickling me. "Jadennn!" I yell, then continue on laughing.

A few seconds later Jaden comes through the door. He see's what's going on and tackles Javon. They start wrestling (playfully) and me and Jayla record them. They stopped and we were all just left laughing. "Seriously tho Wanna, delete it off wherever you posted it." I say after we stopped laughing. We decided to order food then go live. After that we all headed to sleep.

_______________________________________________
a/n This chapter was kind of short, but I didn't expect it to be long anyways cus it took me forever to think of (hence why it's been two days since I posted.)