UGH • Javon

You know, sometimes I hate being a girl. Things ranging from creepy mem to simply just the way I was born. The men were something that could potentially be kept under control, if they just decided to have respect, but just being born a girl is a whole other story. Now if you aren't afab (assigned female at birth), then you don't have to worry about getting a period, but if you are well then you're shit outta luck. Well today I started my period, this wasn't my first, and it most certainly won't be my last. I hate it, everything about it. It's gross, the cramps are horrible, and overall it just sucks. I don't get why we have to go through this. (dont come after me im a girl)

I was chilling in bed with a warm rice sock on my lower abdomen, in hopes it would help my cramps. I was rewatching euphoria because ✨Emotional Trauma✨. My phone started ringing and I looked to see that Javon was calling. Mind you, I was bawling my eyes out at one of the episodes. I answer the phone and wipe my tears. "Hey my love." I say sniffling. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly. I flim the camera to show him my laptop, which had the last episode of euphoria on, then flip it back.

"Awww that's so cute but sad at the same time." He says giggling slightly. "Shut up Wanna." I say rolling my eyes playfully. "But what did you need?" I question. "Uh, just wanted to see if you wanted to come over?" He asks looking away for a second. "No. But you can come over to mine?" I say, not wanting to get out of bed because of my cramps. "Oh, yea that's fine i'll be there in a little, bye i love you." He says before hanging up. "How rude! He didn't even let me say it back!" I say to myself. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

My Love🧡

Just come in weirdo🤨

Oh ok didn't wanna just walk in unannounced

Well you could've but hurry up

I hear the door open and foot steps coming to my room. The door opens and Javon walks in. He see's the sock on my stomach and gives me a weird look. "What the hell is that?" He asks, walking to me and sitting down on my bed. "I'm on my period and I have bad cramps." I say in a 'duh' tone. "Well how was I supposed to know? I don't experience that." He says confused. "Doesn't matter, but let's watch a movie and cuddle." I suggest, closing my laptop and turning on my tv. "Okay." He says getting into bed next to me. I turn on the newest Scream™️ movie and cuddle into him. After the movie we end up falling asleep for the rest of the night.