I can't do that... • Jaden and Javon

Buckle up for this one y'all😉

Your thoughts will look like this.

I'm currently getting ready to go to the movies with the Walton siblings. I put on my favorite playlist and turned the nob on the shower. I checked to make the temperature was to my liking then started to get in. I did my usual shower routine, then got out and changed into my outfit.

Outfit:

(You can add makeup of you want but I know jackshit)

I grab my purse and put things I might need in it. Such as, My headphones, some pads and tampons just incase I started while I was there, pepper spray, cus mfs be crazy out here, and my house keys, since my parents were on a business trip and I was an only child.

I check my outfit, hair, and purse one last time before grabbing my skateboard and locking my door. I text Jayla to let her know I was on my way to her house and then I was off.

~Time Skip~

After about fifteen minutes I finally arrived at their house. I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer. It opens and I see Jessica on other other side. "Hey Mrs.Walton!" I greet, hugging her. "Hey y/n/n, and i've already told you to call me Jessica!" She scolds jokingly. "Sorry I keep forgetting, but are the kids upstairs?" I ask point above me. "Yea, They've been waiting on you." She replies.

"Thank you." I say propping my skateboard against the wall and head up the stairs. I swing Jayla's door open and shout, "GUESS WHOS HERE BITCHESSS!". They all turn their heads towards me and shout "Y/NNNN!", before running up and hugging me. "Are y'all ready? cus the movie starts in like 45 minutes." I say, pulling away and looking at them.

"Wellll, Jaden has been trying to figure out what hat matches with his outfit for like 20 minutes, it's kinda annoying." Jayla says while Javon nods in agreement. "Oh my fucking god Jaden." I sigh, rolling my eyes. I walk into his closet, Taking a quick look at him before grabbing a hat and throwing it at his face. "Ow! Hey!" He groans, picking the hat up of the floor. "Now can we please go before we're late?" I question, not giving them time to answer. "Damn, y/n is a badass!" Javon says while quickly following after me.

We walk out the door and get into Jayla's car. I try making it into the passenger seat before anyone else but Javon beats me to it. "Why do you always have to wear a damn hat with every outfit you wear? I coulda been up there instead of back here with you." I complain, groaning and looking at Jaden. "Jeez im not THAT bad." He says putting a hand over his heart. I just laugh and open up tiktok.

We arrive at the movies after about 15 minutes or so. The movie was showing in 30 minutes so we weren't too worried about time. Me and Jaden stood in line for snacks and popcorn and stuff while Jayla and Javon stood off to the side waiting for us. We get what everyone wanted and then head to the ticket person. "Tickets please." He says, holding his hand out.

"Hey you're kinda cute, mind if I get your number?" He says looking at me. "Um, yea, no sorry i'm not interested." I reply, looking at Jayla because it was awkward. "Oh come on, just give me a chance cutie." I cringe at his words and shake my head. "Yo bro, she said she wasn't interested so back off." Javon said, a slight hint of anger present in his tone. "Woah chill buddy." The creep says, raising his hands in defense.

After that encounter we walk towards our theatre and find out seats. "That dude was such a weirdo!" I whisper yell, making a disgusted face. "Yea he so was! Does that happen a lot?" Jaden asks, a hint of concern in his voice and face. "Yea, I usually shake my head and walk away after they ask again, but I couldn't really do that this time." I say rubbing the back of my head. "That shit amazes me how people can be so persistent!" Javon says. I just nod and then then my head to the screen because the movie was beginning.

I felt eyes on me so I turn my head and see Jaden looking at me. He see's that I caught him staring and quickly turns his head back to the screen, blushing. The movie was over and we pick up our trash and walk out the theatre. We throw away our trash and start walking towards the exit, but of course, we had to pass the ticket creep. "Please, Ma, lemme get yo number!" He shouts as we pass him.

"Oh my fucking god! They never stop do they?" I groan, rubbing my hands on my face. "I am literally about to get violent!" Javon says through his teeth, Jaden and Jayla nodding. "Woah, calm down Maddy, I got this." I say smirking, because I had thw perfect plan. I wink at the three before walking up to the guy.

"Ok fine i'll try it out, but you have to promise not to tell my boyfriend, ok?" I say pointing back at the group, now did I mention I was single? "Of course Ma I would never!" He replies desperately, not knowing I was lying. "Good" I say before writing a number on a piece of paper, slipping it into the pocket of his uniform shirt. I walk back to the group. "He is gonna be so pissed when he calls that number!" I whisper shout, then giggle as we walk out.

"So tell us about that whole interaction! I am dying to know!" Jayla says looking at me, grabbing my hands and shaking them. "Well first I was all like 'Sure but you can't tell my boyfriend' and I pointed at the group, then-" Before I could finish I was cut off by Jaden. "Wait you said one of us were your boyfriend?" He says with a shocked face. "I mean yea? Why not spice it up a little?" I say before trying to finish my story. "So anyways, then I was like-" But I got cut off again, this time by Javon. "Which one of us did you say was your boyfriend?" He asks eagerly. "Okay first of all, stop cutting me off. Second of all, no one I just pointed back, not at a specific person." Both of the boys mutter an 'oh' and we keep walking toward the car.

"Anyways, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," I say looking at the boys, "After that he was like 'sure thing ma' or whatever the fuck he said, and I wrote the number of one of those automated message things that tell people to like fuck off cus the person wasn't interested, and slipped in into the pocket of his shirt." I finish just as we arrive at the car. "Damn that's fucking crazy." Jayla says. This time Jaden sits in the passenger seat while me and Javon are forced to sit in the back.

I'm gonna have to tell someone about my feeling towards these boys soon before I go crazy.

We arrived at their house, I was staying so I asked Jayla to borrow a shirt and some shorts. I change in her bathroom since I had already showered before I came. "Hey Jay can I talk to you real quick?" I ask sitting on her bed. "Yea of course." She says turning to me. "Alone." I say looking at the boys who were still in her room. "Oh yea, yea. Get out boys, you can come back in after." She explains looking at the two. They sigh and walk out the room, closing the door behind them.

"What's up?" She questions looking at me. "Well, I'm kinda in a sticky situation. Basically, I think I have feelings for Javon and Jaden, but.. I can't just choose one because I don't wanna hurt their feelings.. and I can't choose both for obvious reasons. I don't know what to do, and I thought maybe you could help?" I confess, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Well I know this probably isn't what you want to hear.. But, you have to choose one." She answers, looking at me with sympathy.

"But.. I can't do that..."