Chapter 5

House in MM

Jess POV

Sam decided that he wanted me to come to his house since it was more stuff for us to do there. When we pulled up to his house and i saw it i automatically fell in love and was seriously thinking about trading houses with him.

"Welcome to mi casa."

"It looks nice."

He knew what i was trying to do because he didn't even say anything he just stood there with that stupid smirk.

" WOULD YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THAT STUPID SMIRK !!! YES THI IS A FREAKING CASTLE I KNOW THAT I WANT IT ALL OF IT!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?? I SAID IT I WANT YOUR HOUSE!!!!"

When i was done yelling i didn't even give him time to recover i quickly turned around in search of a kitchen or living room. I could feel him behind me slowly following me. I was waiting on him to tell me the directions but he didn't so i turned around and quietly asked,

"Where is your living room or kitchen, I'm hungry and want to sit down and watch some TV."

He looked at me with that stupid ass smile on his face -_-

"Keep going straight, turn left at the 3rd door and you will be in the living room."

"Thanks."

"No Problem."

Sam POV

When lil' ma was yelling at me A nigga got a lil' turned on and it kind of felt weird cause i wasn't really looking at her like that, she felt like a best friend than a potential. But don't get me wrong she fine as hell! And it made it even harder cause a female has never raised her voice at me. Ever. Everybody knew who my brother was so they didn't even try to make it sound like they was raising it.

She turned around speaking but i didn't hear a thing she was saying cause i was thinking so hard but i figured she would want to go somewhere and sit down so i told her the directions to the living room.

When we got to the living room i sat down on the couch and automatically reach for the remote at the same time that she was saying something AGAIN.

"So you got something to eat a bitch is hungry?"

When she said that all i could do was smile this girl is just what i am looking for in a best friend she just honest. She had me rolling from everything she say.

"Yeah go through those doors and you'll be in the kitchen. I'll be in there in a minute."

"Okay."

She walked away i heard her mumbling 'i hope this nigga got some good in here i ain't scared to go off frfr.'

I couldn't do anything but laugh cause this girl is foolish. I sat on the couch for a good 10 minutes before i got up and went in the kitchen. That was a bad decision. She was bent over in the bottom cabinet looking through my pots and what a great view i saw with her like that.

It took a lot in me to not say anything and just enjoy the view but i did anyway. HEY  i din't say i wouldn't look every now and then...

"Uh Uhm."

Jess POV

"Uh Uhm."

I flew up so quick.

"Oh goodness you scared me how long have you been right there?"

"Not that long. I was really enjoying the view though if you wanna keep looking for whatever you were looking for?"

"Haha. No thank you. But could you please get me the heavy pan i want a grilled cheese but the pan is too far in the back and i can't reach it? Pretty please?"

"How could i say no to a face like that?"

"Thank you !!"

"Yeah yeah."

When he bent over i couldn't help it i had to touch his butt. It looked so round and nice.

"HEY."

"Sorry it was just all n my face so i had to figure out something to get it out my face and tame it."

I said all of this with a knowing smirk on my face.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish na."

"Aye who said I can't finish it? If i started you better know i can finish it."

"Alright keep playing. gone make these grilled cheese for i do something to you."

"Aight i'm done."

Phat Plans[ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें