Chapter 14

Dedicated to: OrvetteHayesDewit she really helping me out right now she like motivation.        Keegan POV

I woke up with my arm around her waist and her ass pressed against my dick. I was trying so hard not to turn her on her stomach and fuck the shit out of her so to stop myself i just got out of the bed and went and took me a shower. i figured by the time i got out she would still be sleep and i could go downstairs and make her some breakfast since i did laid down the pipe last night. She got me sounding like a little bitch a real nigga ain't never felt like this before. That's alright though cause i'm going to lay down the pipe right here in the kitchen as soon as she get up cause i can. Ain't nobody about to punk me for loving no bitch that i just met. But i ain't about to be rude to her either she a lady in my eyes until proved otherwise. 

Anyways i fixed lil ma some sausage, pancakes, and fresh squeeze orange juice. Yes i'm that nigga. I was milking the juice out of the orange when i felt her come behind me. I kept doing what i was to see what she would do. I knew she was going to try to scare me so i did it before she could. 

"BOO!" 

"AH WHAT THE HELL! How you know i was behind you?"

"You can't sneak up on me. I'm a thug baby that's the first lesson you have to learn in order to survive."

"Whatever. You suck! You could have at least act like I scared you!"

"I apologize. Next time I'll let you scare me ok.?"

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise."

"Ok. Whatcha doing anyway?"

"Making a certain crybaby some breakfast."

She just looked at me with a really nigga face. I smiled at her then handed her the plate. She snatched it from my hands and walked over to the table. I was about to say something about her being ungrateful but then i looked and seen what she had which was basically nothing but my shirt. It didn't even look like she had any draws on. YES I'm about DIVE in! I walked over to the table like i was about to sit down.

"You want me to feed you?"

"Ah that's sweet of you. Yes i would love for you to feed me."

"Aight stand up for me."

She stood up and yes lawd she didn't have on nothing but that shirt.

"Sit on my lap lil ma."

I licked my lips then bit them cause i know she like when i do that.

She sat on my lap and it took everything in me not to whip my shit out right there and bend her over the table and show her what loving a thug was really about. But i did it slowly so she couldn't see it coming. I was feeding her and slowly creeping my hand up her thigh to the end of my shirt. I had my hand on the inside of her thigh and was caressing it while still feeding her.

"Is it good?"

"Y-yeah i-i-it's yu-yummy!"

I gave a smirk cause i knew she was liking it.

"Can i taste it?"

She didn't say anything she just quickly turned around and fed me a piece of the pancake. I moved my hand higher until i was touching her. She was dripping wet. I moved her until she was sitting in the middle of my lap and I was rubbing against her. I rotated my hips so she could feel him.

"Do you feel that? That's what you do to me."

"MMMHMHMMMM!"

She gripped the edge of the table while i was lifting her shirt. I pulled down my sweats down and put my full length in her making sure she can feel the whole thing. Giving her deep strokes.

I whispered dumb questions in her ear to see if she was into it. 

"You ready to have my baby?"

"MMMM YES!"

"You gone let me have a threesome with one f your friends?"

"ANYTHING YOU WANT DADDY!"

I smacked her ass watching it jiggle everyone knows i can get used to this.

I could tell she was close cause her walls were squeezing my dick so hard. 

"You better hold that shit until i tell you!"

"I CAN"T BABY!"

"HOLD IT!"

"MMMMMMMM AHHH !! SHH-SHIT!"

I pulled out.

"I told you to hold that shit you hard headed. Get the fuck up and go upstairs when i get up there you better be ass up face down think i'm playing."

"Yes daddy."

I smacked her ass when she got up. Yeah got that ass in check let me straighten up this kitchen right quick then go up here and slay the pussay!