Chapter 15

I had to write this whole chapter again cause Watt deleted it...

Keegan POV

When I got upstairs she was doing just what I told her.  Ass up face down. I slid my sweats and boxers the rest of the way down while making my way to her. When I got to her i slid behind her gripped all of her hair and pulled while playing with her clit in the front. When I had her nice and dripping i slid in slowly so she wouldn't feel overwhelmed all at one tine. When I was all the way in I started stroking slow but hard.

"MMM FASTER!"

"DAMN GIRL you squeezing the shhit out of me!"

"GO FAA-FASTER!"

"You asked for it."

I started giving her fast deep strokes, making sure she can feel it in her stomach. 

"AHHHHH!"

"MHM take this dick!"

She surprised me when she started throwing her ass back like shawty was meeting me thrust for thrust and I was loving every bit of it I ain't even going to try to lie. I added a curve to the stroking and BINGO i found her G-Spot I had her about to fall off the bed. She reached her hand behind her to I guess slow me down but all I did was grab onto the hand and put it behind her back steady giving her the  fast strokes. 

"AH I CAN FEEL IT IN MY STOMACH!"

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR NEXT TIME!"

I felt her tightening so i put my hand back on her clit and started rubbing in a circular motion to match the strokes. Not long after i felt all her fluids running down my dick and it made me cum right after. I'm not even worried about getting her pregnant, I feel like if I do she ain't gone be like all the other baby mommas and I got enough money for 5 kids plus me and her. I ain't never had this urge but today I do. I got down on my knees and spread her legs open and dove my tongue in playing with her clit and sliding my finger across her hole. She exploded again all over my face 

"DAMN girl!"

Jess POV

I'm so ready to just marry this man's tongue and dick! Yes he got a fucking pole in his pants and a cow tongue! I'm really ready to lay down and sleep now but this is my first day in Georgia schools and i don't want to start it off on a bad foot. So I got up and tried to go to the bathroom and get ready even though I didn't have any other clothes to wear. 

"Whatchu doing girl?"

"Unlike someone I know I have school today and you wore all my little energy out."

"You can miss the first day just stay in bed with me for a lil' while."

He almost had me convinced cause a bitch was really tired and feeling nice. But I can't do that I want to do something with myself. Go to college even if right now I wouldn't know what for.

"No can do I want to do something big in this world!"

He looked like he was ready to argue but i gave him a stern look and he shook his head and got up. He left out the room and came back seconds later with some black tights and a Guy Harvey shirt in his hands. 

"What's that for?"

"You need some clothes don't you? Here they are."

"Oh yeah... Thanks"

"Yeah."

He walked off and headed into the closet i guess to get him some clothes too. I walked into the bathroom to wash the sweat off me.I got the shower to the right temperature and as soon as i was about to step in he comes in there with a towel in his hands.

Okay what are you doing now?"

I asked this with an arched eyebrow because i already knew what he had in his head.

"About to save water."

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"Getting in the shower with you."

He said it like it was the duh answer of the century. 

"Don't even think about trying to shut me down either cause I pay the water bill and that shit is high as hell."

Before I couldn't even reply he was already stepping the shower with his back turned to me. I wasn't about to not get in and it took me forever to get it to the temperature I wanted. I stepped in behind him cautious of his hands Cause we all know boys can get a little handsy.

As soon as i had both feet i he turned around and put both hands around my waist.

"Nuh uh! No funny business I'm going to make it to school late already as it is!"

"PLEASE!!"

"No."

I turned my back to him to end the conversation but i guess that was a bad idea because the next thing i know he had me bent over and he was pushing inside of me.

"I said no..."

"Okay."

As soon as i was about to explode he pulls out and starts washing himself while i'm standing there with my 'i eat ass face' on. 

i didn't say anything though i just washed up real fast then got out without once looking at him. I grabbed the towel he brought in the bathroom and wrapped it around myself. I was pulling up the tights he gave me when he walked in without anything on him but his glory. I had to look down and hide my blush before he let it get to his head.

"I would have something on if someone didn't take my towel."

I still didn't say anything but i did just look behind me and pass him the towel. He took it and tried to touch my hand but i pulled back before he could. 

"What, you not talking to me now?"

Instead of answering him I sent a text and asked him if he could take me to school. Call me stubborn but i think it's selfish for him to hold back my pleasure. He looked at me the walked over to his phone and read the text. He busted out laughing and it took me everything to not laugh with him. I was trying to prove my point.

"Man get yo crazy ass up and come on."

I got up rolling my eyes and walked past him to get to the door. He slapped my ass hard but i didn't react just kept walking past.  By this time he already had on basketball shorts and a tank. 

I walked to the car and he was behind me with the keys.