Chapter 10

Jess POV

I don't who this nigga thought he was calling me a bitch he had to be smoking that heavy shit. Anyways i ain't finna let that stress me. I wonder where he trying to
take me. I think he the first person that I trusted him in the little time that i have known him and I'm getting scared that i might get in it to fast and he might just hurt me frfr. Dang he got a thug thinking like this. I don't like it. Anyways let me pay attention to where we going just in case I have to make a quick getaway. Manu just don't know what to do about any of this I'm feeling a little confused to be honest witchu.

"Man where you taking me?"

"Shut up and ride nigga damn. I ain't heard nobody talk as much as you do a day in my life."

Don't do me nigga you just mad that's what it is. But I ain't gonna stress you ain't gone run my blood sugar up not today."

I seen him over there trying to slick laugh but I ain't see nothing funny so best believe I'm bout to straighten this out. Before I could say anything to him we were stopping and he was getting out. he better be lucky cause I was about to hurt his lil feelings.

"Where have you brought me nigga cause all I see is water.

"Exactly."

"Ok."

I had no idea what he was talking about but what I do know is this place was the most beautiful place I have ever been. It was like a waterfall with clear blue water. it look liked paradise. I would never wan to leave this place it was so peaceful and serene. A great thinking spot.

"Oh my gosh what is this place? I live it!!!!!"

"It's my personal dot I have never brought any one else up here cause they gone try to steal it and I am not ready to give up quite yet."

"Then why did you bring me then? cause I am definitely about to steal this spot from you from now on."

"That's alright we can come up here together. this is our spot we can't tell anyone else about it or it breaks or code of silence. Do you agree??"

"Yeh mean I don't have any really to tell it to but I guess."

"Pinky promise."

We wrapped our pinky fingers together to seal the deal then we sat down in the grass looking at the scenery just talking about our life.

Keeghan POV

I was nervous at first to take her up here I didn't want her to think that I was sentimental or nothing for having a thinking spot but. Nigga be needing it to not have to blow this whole fucking world. But it seems like I had nothing to worth about cause she has officially claimed it as her thinking spot too. I had no objections I wouldn't mind sharing a thing with her. she already has my heart all of it. a thug not supposed to love these hoes but the thing is she not a hoe she is somebody you can see spending your whole life with. She don't know it yet but she gone be wifey watch.

"HELLO!!!!! can you hear me in there?"

"Wassup?"

"I been calling yo name for the last 20 minutes you alright?"

"Yeah just thinking."

"Wow you really come to the thinking spot to think huh?"

"Yeah duh."