Chapter12

I got upstairs and put on some short pajama shorts that had tweety bird n them. and a tank top that had a big picture of tweety in the front. I know i had to hurry up cause that nigga will probably walk up in here knowing i'm getting dressed just to see my body. When i was done i decided that I could go ahead and lay down in the bed to wait for him. I know he better hurry up before I go to sleep on him in this big comfortable bed. Just as i was about to just forget it, turn off the TV and go to bed here he come walking through the door with a regular pair of pajama pants on and tell me why this boy don't got on no shirt. Now i'm going to have a hard time watching anything but his chest. But i ain't gone tell his cocky self something like that to boost his ego.

"Um can I have my body back thank you."

"Nigga please i am not worried about your body. Put in a movie before I go to sleep on you, already got me in this big ass cloud!"

"Man shut up you go ahead and go to sleep if you want to imma shave the whole left side of yo head by in the morning."

"Why you gotta be so mean to me i was playing. Damn."

"Yeah."

"Punk ass."

"What was that? Don't be over there whispering speak that shit up."

"I didn't say nothing dang!"

"That's what i thought."

I stuck my bottom lip out to make it look lie i was upset that he was being mean.

"Man look i apologize for being mean to you. You just got that smart mouth and usually when a female like you get smart i fuc the shit out of her but i'm trying to have self control."

I stuck my lip back in real fast after he said that. He just a freak! Just how i like them. He just don't know i will lay him down right here and show him something.

"What movie you want to watch?"

"You got a Madea play?"

"Hell yeah! Tyler Perry with the shit!"

"What about Laugh to Keep from Crying?"

"YEAH."

He got up to put the movie i and i couldn't help but to look at that ass! He know he had nice one!

"What you looking at lil girl??"

"Nothing."

"Yeah okay."

Best believe i hurried and said that cause if i would have told him he would have been all cocky.

Keeghan POV

I know she was looking at my butt, But i can't blame her if i were her i would want to look at my sexy ass too.

i got on the bed and was watching the movie but when i looked over she wasn't even looking at the TV.

"You not even watching the movie lil girl."

She gone look at me then turn her head an act like she didn't hear me.

"I know you heard me."

"Im just waiting on a lil girl to pop out cause you wasn't talking to me cause i am far from one of those."

"You keep playing with me i just told you what i do to GIRLS like you with smart mouths."

"Man whatever. Anyways, i was watching the movie the part where Niecy just got in from her 'job' just went off."

Shawty think i be playing with her but i don't. Thats alright cause when she my lil baby imma show her.And she gone be mine real soon. But right now i'm finna play with her so she can know that she want me too and she just won't admit it. Then when i'm done playing i'm going to leave her right here frustrated.

I waited until she was fully into the movie then started scooting closer. She noticed cause she would look over at me then turn back to the TV. I put my hand right beside her thigh on the couch then after while I lifted it up and put it directly on her thigh. She looked over at me but I was already looking at the movie. She looked down at her thigh at me then finally just turned back with my hand still in its rightful spot.

All through the movie my hand slowly made its way up farther up her leg until it was right on jackpot! I knew she felt it cause her breathing got shallow.

"What's wrong? You aight?"

"Yeah I'm good." She said with a shaky breath.

"Okay."

I slid my fingers pass the panties slowly rubbing on her clit.