Chapter 8

Keeghan POV
She thoughts she was about to get away with that naw. I pulled her closer to me making sure she feel Jr.
"Goodnight lil girl."
"Whateva ain't nothing on me lil. You better get it right."

"Man Whateva . Go to sleep for I give you somethin to brag about."  I rubbed him against her. She think she sneak moan but I heard her. She stop talking then.
"Now like I said goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Jess POV

He play too much if let his friend rubbing against me and I had to moan I know he heard me but I aint gone let him know I know he know.

When I woke up the first thing I see is this nigga face. Our faces were like literally 2 inches away from each other if I move just a little closer I would be kissing him.

"Dang can you not stare."

"I thought you was sleep and I wasn't staring I just woke up and yo ugly face the only thing I see thank you very much."

"I might be ugly but you still want this D!!!"

Why he have to do and say that. I blushed and used me wanting to get out of bed as excuse for him not seeing it.

"Don't think I didn't see that."

Dammit!!!! He to smart.

"I don't know what you are talking about shut up before I Molly whop yo ass!!!"

I turned around to see him smiling and getting up. Did I mention he didn't have on anything but some boxers!! Someone come get him for I rape him. He just don't know I will take him right here right now.