𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Characters!: Ms. Chalice, Cuphead. 

A/N: This is not a ship, I see them as siblings.

Ms. Chalice stormed up the stairs and slammed the door of her room, jumping onto her bed. She buried her head into a pillow, sniffling. She had been teased all day today by some boys down by the woods. She crawled under her blankets and curled up before a knock on the door made her peek out.

"Hey, Chal? You okay in there?''

It was Cuphead, her older brother. He got to stay home today because he called in sick for the 4th time. He quietly opened the door and looked inside at Chalice, pouting under a blanket.

"I'm fine. What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see what's up? You look mad.'' He said, coming in and closing the door behind him and sitting on the bed.

"What happened?" He asked, while Chalice sniffled and looked at him.
"The boys at the creek teased me about my skirt, again.''
She said, grimacing at the skirt, starting to hate it because of all the teasing. Cuphead nodded and patted her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry about them, Chal. Want a hug?" He said, holding his arms out. Chalice climbed into his lap and sighed, hugging him.

"It'll be fine, Chalice. I'm going to talk to them.'' He promised, patting her back. He looked around her room and reached over, grabbing the blanket next to them and wrapping Chalice up in it.

"That better?"

She nodded and smiled, getting sleepy. Cuphead noticed that and chuckled.
"You sleepy, now?" He asked, petting her back. She nodded 'no' and huffed, not wanting to take a nap.
"You look reaaally sleepy right now, Chalice. Are you sure?" She nodded again and tried to keep back a yawn. He laughed and then sighed, setting her down on the bed. "How about I read you a story, and then we'll see how you feel?''

She excitedly nodded and pointed to a Winnie the Pooh book, which Cuphead picked up and opened the first page too, and started reading. After the first few pages, Chalice had drifted off to sleep, and Cuphead smiled. He put the book down, turned off the light, and softly closed the door.