I Love Everybody, because I love you.

Cuphead laid in his bed, looking up at his ceiling. It was so dark, he could hardly see it. He twisted the blanket in his fingers, and slowly looked to his closet. He heard a faint creak, and his breath hitched. Cuphead jumped out of the bed, carrying his stuffed animal with him. He knocked on Kingsley's door and waited nervously in the dark hallway for some answer. The door swung open, and Kingsley stood in the doorway, his presence looming.

"What happened?"
He asked; his voice groggy and scratchy.

"I saw something scary in my room.."

"Okay. Do you want me to go see if the monster left?"

"Yes please.."

Kingsley took their hand and led him down the hall, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He opened the door and sat Cuphead on his bed, and peeked inside the closet.

"If there are any monsters in here, you have to go to bed now!"

He checked under the bed, and hummed.

"Looks like a friend fell under here."

He came back up, and held out a white rabbit stuffed animal. Cuphead smiled and hugged the stuffie, and flopped down.

"Okay, baby bear. I'll tuck you in, but you have to promise to be a big boy and go to sleep, okay?"

"Okay, daddy!"

Kingsley smiled and tucked Cuphead under the covers, and did the same for his stuffed animal friend. He gave both of them a kiss on the forehead and smiled.

"Good night you two."

"Night night daddy.."

Cupheads eyes drifted shut, as he gripped his stuffie. Kingsley smiled and walked out, and melted into his own bed.