𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔

TW// anti-agere, mentions of k!nk.

Characters; King Dice, The Devil

King dice sat at a cushioned booth, sucking on one of his fingers. The devil was at the bar across the Casino, getting Kingsley some juice. A man walked up to Kingsley, an excited expression on his face.

"Hello, Mr. King dice. I was wondering..could I get an autograph?"

Dice timidly looked at the man, waiting for Dev to come and save the day. But, sadly, he was still getting juice. Kingsley shifted in his seat, and shrugged.

"I came a real long way for this!" The man persisted; pleading with King.

"I..dunno."
Kingsley mumbled, hardly taking his finger out of his mouth. The mans face went sour, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why you talking like that?"

"I dunno what's your talking about.."

The devil came back, setting a sippy cup with grape juice down infront of King. He looked at the man and sat down.

"Is he bothering you?" The devil asked, taking a sip of his own drink.
"..dada, I don wanna  sign nothin'.."

"...Dada? What the fuck? Is this some kind of...gross kink?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Bud- imma need you to leave."

"You disgusting."

The man spat, before walking off. Kingsley looked up at Dev, who was watching to door like a hawk.

"Dada?"

"Yes?"

"Am I disgu..disgusting?" He asked, stumbling over his words, not being able to pronounce larger words well.

"No, you're not disgusting! You're my little boy, for now and ever."

"Dada? Can I ask nother thing?"

"Yes."

"..why did dat man say that?"

"He said that...because he doesn't understand."

"Oh.."

Kingsley picked up his sippy cup, and drank some juice, while leaning on Dev's broad shoulder.

"Dada?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Will you cuddle me?"

"Yeah."

Dev picked Kingsley up, and sat him on his lap. Slowly rocking side to side, he sung a little son under his breath.

He looked down, and Kingsley was fast asleep, sucking his thumb, and gripping his fur tightly. Everything was back to normal..