𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎!

This is an AU where King Dice and The Devil are Cuphead and Mugmans care takers.
This is not a ship.

Mugman sat on his bed, dangling his feet off the edge. He was wearing his favorite blue and white socks, that went up to his knees. He had a shirt that was to big for him on. He heard a knock on his bedroom door, and yawing he got up to answer it. It was Kingsley! Mugman happily flapped his hands, and ran back to his bed.
"Dadda! Dadda!"
He happily squealed, rolling around in the sheets. Kingsley smiled and sat on his bed.

"Dadda brought you a surprise!"
"Really? What? What?"

Mugman crawled into Kingsley lap, as he handed him a teddy bear. It was a honey yellow, and it had black buttons for eyes. He hugged it to his chest, and his legs wiggled. Kingsley petted his back, and watched him mumble and play with his new teddy bear. Cuphead came into the room, and smiled.  Cuphead was being big right now, but wanted to see his little bro happy. He went over and plopped down on the bed.

"Like your new teddy bear?"
"Yeah! yeah! I like em bubba."
"What do you wanna name em?"
"Imma name em Bear!"
"I like that name! I think he does too."

Mugman nodded and got off of Kingsley's lap, and went over to his play room, to introduce Bear to all his new friends. Kingsley hugged Cuphead and rubbed his arm.

"Thank you for being a good big brother."

"You're welcome, dad."

Cuphead smiled and hugged  Kingsley back, as he watched Mugs play.