1

valeries pov
i heard my alarm go off and soon threw my phone across the room. i sighed, 6:30 am. im not even done packing and i leave in 2 hours.

euphoria
(you won't be underlined)

sam: okay guys! were gonna have you stay in your trailers until were done filming! so be ready. and we have another co-star valerie fox!

sam added valerie

hey guys!! im valerie and im playing hailey jacobs!

(everybody introduces themselves, and i get them added, and began packing.)

"yes mom?" i yelled while making sure i have everything before getting ready. "just wanted to make sure you were up hon!" she yelled.

i soon got in the shower and put on sweats with a hoodie.

this is what you picked out

this is what you picked out. you then grab a banana running to the car with your stuff. "come on mom! im gonna be late to the airport!" i yelled.

soon i got a call from javon.

hey! you almost at the airport?
im here and i have no idea what to do.
omg! im coming just wait for me dumbass

***

once i got to the airport i saw javon. i ran up to him and gave him a hug. "so, what seat are you?" he asks me. i look at my ticket. "seat 12b!" i then look at his and realize he's right next to me.

once we found our gate we sat down, i laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep till we got called to board our flight.

"val!" javon said shaking me. "what" i said, he pointed at the tunnel to walk through. i got up and walked in with him.

once we got seated i put in my airpods and gave one to javon. the flight was only 2 hours so it wasn't that bad. i then began to fall asleep, once again.

javons pov

i look over to see v asleep on some random guys shoulder. i then grabbed her trying not to wake up. "what the fuck von. oh shit! im so sorry!" "no worries!" the guy said. i then started laughing while her face got red.

***

once we landed me and val had to same uber to the trailers. i saw she was nervous, she never had a thing for ubers. i put my arm around her and we both got our bags, and walked outside.

once we got there i saw angus. he walked over to me and dabbed me up. "is this your chick?" he said asking me. "nah man, this valerie. valerie angus, angus valerie." she looked like she was in shock.

valeries pov.
"oh! hi! sorry, im just shocked, your the actual angus. that plays fezco standing right in front of me." i then gave him a hug and decided to find my trailer.

just my luck. right next to javon and zendaya. infront of me was angus, next to him was sydney. i was actually super excited to meet sydney and zendaya.

"alright everybody! i see you found your trailers. welcome valerie! here's your script, we start filming tomorrow." sam said. i walked up to him, "thanks sam!"

"you ready for tomorrow?" alexa came up to me. "omg! alexa hey! i haven't seen you since the met gala, how you have you been?" i said hugging her. "im good, how you liking the acting life so far?" i sighed.

"you okay?" she asked me. "im just scared im not gonna do good, and im not gonna be able to memorize my lines." i said. she just hugged me. "yea understandable but isnt this your first acting gig?" i nodded.

she then got up and left. i then checked my phone to see it was 5:30 pm. then there was a knock at my door. "come in!" i yelled and saw javon coming in with angus and zendaya. "yo wanna go get donuts?" angus asked me. i nodded and went to put my converse on.

***

it was then 8, i took a shower and put on some pjs because i don't wanna be naked. i got into my bed and just scrolled on twitter seeing euphoria fans tweeting things like, "yall see the cast list for s2? apparently nate has a younger sister!" after scrolling for bit i saw the same things over and over again.

i put my phone down, and went to sleep. still nervous for the first episode tomorrow.