16

me and javon have had a way healthier friendship. sometimes i wish i could say relationship, javon has been super sweet to me lately.

"so, you and javon?" olivia asked me. she asked me earlier if we could have a girls night tonight, and i miss my sister.

"it's kind of like a situationship, you know? i don't really know if there is labels right now." i said, taking a sip of my gatorade.

she understood and played our favorite series, greys anatomy. yes we are apart of that fandom, and shockingly im suprised i have sat through 18 seasons of this.

we were currently on season 6, when the new cast comes in.

"jackson avery is so hot." olivia says, i tried not to laugh.

"he is so overrated!" i spat, hitting her arm. i never understood the jackson avery fandom. in my opinion alex karev and derek shepherd are hotter.

we ended the night arguing over who was hotter, olivia got annoyed and left to go to her room. i wasn't on my phone, so when i went to pick it up i saw messages from each walton sibling.

wanna ❤️‍🔥: wanna hang out?

jaden 😟: answer wanna's text!

jayla 🤍: pls come over, i can't w the twins anymore

daelo: jaden and your boyfriend are going insanse

"oh god." i said, putting on my airforces and beginning to walk to the walton's house. they were 4 houses down.

before i could even knock on the door, jayla ripped it open, dragging me inside.

"okay, hello to you!" i said sarcastically. i looked up and saw javon laying on the couch with a blanket over his face.

i pointed towards him, looking at jayla.

"long story." she said, and walked upstairs. i slowly made my way over to the couch, sitting by him.

"javon?" i said slowly lifting up the blanket revealing him. he was sleeping.

i thought this was very strange, and not like him. i sat there for a bit, assuming he was in a mood. i went on my phone, scrolling on tiktok when i noticed him moving around.

"val?" he said in a quiet raspy voice. i looked up, seeing him sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"morning sleepyhead." i said, even though it was 1 in the morning. he looked confused, but that's normal for him.

"when did you get here?" he asked, pulling the blanket on top of him.

"like 15 minutes ago."

"oh." he said, pulling out his phone.

onwardwanna has posted on his story!

J SPEAKS sorry this is super shortand i decided to finish the book! hopefully i will update more, and tune in for more chapters of memoriescoming out shortly

J SPEAKS
sorry this is super short
and i decided to finish the book!
hopefully i will update more, and
tune in for more chapters of memories
coming out shortly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞; javon walton 🎉