9

i woke up, looking around to see nobody in the room. besides hearing the shower running. i grabbed my phone, it was 9:30 am. i went on instagram for a bit until i heard a door open.

"morning sleepyhead." i immediately knew it was javon, he had a towel wrapped around his waist. "where is everybody?" i was still confused from when i woke up. "they went to go get breakfast, but i decided to stay back with you." he said walking over to his suitcase to find an outfit.

"oh okay" i got out of bed to grab an outfit. ripped jeans and a sage green crop top, not to revealing since it was a 'family' vacation. i set my clothes on the counter before getting my makeup bag.

i started to put on concealer, while javon stood in the doorway. "you know you don't need that right? your gorgeous with out it." "yea, everybody says that. i just like putting it on" i shrugged my shoulders as i began to put mascara on.

"okay get out i dont want you seeing my naked" i pushed javon out of the doorway so i could close the door. once i got changed and opened the door, javon ran in. "can we take a photo, fans want more jalerie content." i laughed and nodded.

taking pictures with javon was not the easiest thing. he made it difficult most of the time, so we would be there for a while. "this one is good, don't you think?" he said pointing at one of the many pictures we took. "its amazing." he quickly made the photo his wallpaper before posting it.

@onwardwanna has posted!

@onwardwanna: were not dating but heres your jalerie content @val

@onwardwanna: were not dating but heres your jalerie content @val.fox

@val.fox: hopefully the fans will believe that 😐

@paxton.fox: my sister is so pretty!!
^^ @onwardwanna: 💯

@onwardjdub: i bet my brother is blushing behind that phone.
^^@val.fox: he was, it was adorable though

@jaylawaltonoffical: shes so hot, look at my girlfriend
^^@livvy.fox: i think you mean javons girlfriend
^^@val.fox: how many times do i have to tell yall?

@valerieswife: she is gorgeous!!
^^@jaylawaltonoffical: yea she is
^^@valerieswife: OMG JAYLA!

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

i laughed at jadens comment before replying. javons phone kept ringing. "dude check your fucking phone someone is dm'ing you." i was annoyed because i was trying to take a nap. "wanna?" i saw him asleep, he is so cute when he sleeps.

i checked his phone, to see a girl named addison dm'ing him.

addison sweeney

hey, your cute

i would be way better for you than valerie

wanna hang out sometime?

we could be jaddison, thats cuter than jalerie
read 1:35pm

your not the type of person to leave me on read!

i got annoyed with her so i silenced his notifications before putting his phone back. i felt bad for looking at his dms, since that was his personal information. but i was getting annoyed.

i looked at her instagram profile. shes really pretty, possibly prettier than me. i wouldn't be suprised if javon started hanging out with her instead of me. i decided to follow her, not thinking if it would be a good idea or not.

i put my phone down and went to sleep.

***
NEW CHARACTER

addison sweeney15 (insta - addisweet)the younger sister of sydney sweeney

addison sweeney
15
(insta - addisweet)
the younger sister of sydney sweeney.