6

"what is she doing here?" i turned around to walk out the door until i felt someones hand cling onto my wrist pulling me back into the house. "javon let me go. if you didn't want me to go you could have just told me before inviting her" if you couldn't tell i was pissed.

"v please! let me explain. shes not here for me! shes here for jaden!" javon said to me. i just shook my head and walked back home.

jayla 💋

bae, please come back. bailey went home i swear. you can sleep in my room.

alrighty, i guess. i hate that bitch so much.

i never liked bailey. she always manipulated and gaslighted people into not liking me. she was my worst enemy once i came back to school. except jaden was weirdly obsessed with her.

i then walked back over to the house running up to jaylas room. "i love you so much bitch." i said to her hugging her. "love you more. and plus javon is like depressed you left so might wanna go see him." jayla said while hugging me back.

i laughed and went into his room. "heard you were sad i left?" i said cracking his door. i saw him laying on his bed without a shirt on and only grey sweatpants on his phone.

"shit v you scared me." he said. he then got up and hugged me. "yea i want you to come with us. and you know jaden has that weird obsession over bailey." he said to me. we both starting laughing. all you would have to do is look through jadens camera roll, its full with pictures of her. "yea hes a fucking creep." i said to him.

he laughed. me and bailey never got along. she made rumors about me, and thats the only reason i get hate to this day. she acts like the main character when shes in the room, for example when one of the annoying try hard girls walk in the room trying to impress the boys.

"its okay. im gonna go apologize to jaden though. for making the love of his life leave. can i come back when im done?" i asked him. he just nodded and i walked out the room, walking down the hall to jadens room. "can i come in? its valerie!" i yelled through the door. "yea come in." i opened the door and sat in his gaming chair since he was on his bed.

"sorry for storming out and making bailey leave." i said while looking down at the ground. "its okay. i understand i shouldn't have made her come anyways." he said. i got up and gave him a hug before walking back to javons room.

i came back in his room to him peacefully sleeping. "night wanna." i said to him before he grabbed my waist. "stay, please." i heard him say in a raspy voice, which was very attractive. "okay if you say so!" i said before laying in bed next to him.

he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me into him. "night valerie." he said to me before falling back asleep.