10

once again, i woke up and nobody was in the room. i looked at my phone and had a text from dj.

dj walton

we went to get dinner! if you want anything let me know!
read 8:37 pm

can i just get chicken tenders and fries?
read 8:40 pm

yep! we will be home in about an hr.
read 8:41 pm

okay! thanks!

i then went on instagram to see addison posted something. i then looked at it and was pissed. 35 min ago!?

@addisweet has posted!

@addisweet: funniest guy alive 🤍 @onwardwanna

@onwardwanna: pretty girl >3

@onwardjdub: so this is what you guys walked off to do?

@val.fox: what the fuck.

@livvy.fox: thought i was gonna like you :/

@tribe6strong: so happy you guys asked me to take pictures!

@jaylawaltonofficial: oh hell no.

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

i threw my phone across the room. did i do something? i packed all my things, not even looking to book a plane ticket. i payed for an uber and went to the airport.

i was crying the rest of the night. i got 87 missed calls from jaden, 105 missed calls from jayla and 1079 missed calls from javon. and 1037 text messages in total.

i didn't care. i turned my phone off completely, the whole plane ride. i didn't want to be in close contact with anybody i knew. "excuse me, are you valerie?" a young girl around 10 asked me. "oh, thats me!" i said sitting up and smiling.

"i just wanted to say sorry about what javon did, its all over tiktok." "what?" "just go on tiktok." the young girl said before walking away. the first thing i saw was a clip of us on live smiling and looking at eachother. with lyrics going across the screen, 'will we ever last?' i started sobbing again.

another one was the picture of addison and javon fading into a picture of me and javon with pretty lyrics going across the screen, 'do you get deja vu?'

there was a bunch of edits being made of us. i then got a notification saying jaden posted.

@onwardjdub has posted!