11

my alarm then went off, today was my first day of
school. once i got out of bed i went to brush my teeth. i despise morning breath.

i was a little nervous for today, since im going to the same school as the waltons. and if javon is famous, what if the school sees the post? are they not going to like me?

after getting out of my thoughts i went to pick out an outfit. i decided on leggings and an oversized graphic tee. i went downstairs and saw olivia asleep on the couch.

"liv, get up!" i nudged her a bit, she wasn't even ready yet. olivia usually gets rides from her friend, so jayla said she would drive me.

i packed my lunch, making sure i had my books, and getting a call from jayla saying she was here.

"hey v! the boys let you have shotgun!" she yelled as i walked down the driveway. i got in the car and she told me about some of the teachers.

"hey jaden, javon." i smiled, once i mentioned javon my smile dropped. he looked sad, but i didn't
want to talk to him.

***

when we got to school, jaden offered to help me with my schedule. we walked in and everybody started whispering to eachother, out of the awkward silence i heard someone say, "i bet you shes fucking both twins."

"don't listen to them v, they always gonna say shit. they just jealous your with me and not them." i smiled. once i got my schedule i handed it to jaden.

"wait, we have the same schedule!" he looked like a six year old getting his birthday cake. "thank god, that is gonna make my life a lot easier" i responded, it felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulders.

***

it was now 7th bell, science. it was my last bell before i got to go home. "excuse me, may i use the restroom?" i said. shockingly, the bathroom is the only place i know where to go without getting lost.

before i walked in, i felt two arms snake around my waist.

"you can't ignore me forever ma." i then realized it was javon. "javon please. you went off with addison!"

"i didn't mean it like that. she took my phone and commented those things. yes, i might have posted the picture but she wrote the caption!" he said out of defense, with his hands up.

as much as i wanted to walk away, i couldn't. im too obsessed with this boy. the bell than rang, and luckily i had brought my things with me.

i stopped by my locker, while javon followed me. "can we please get ice cream or something? i miss you." the boy said.

"von, as much as i would like too. i can't. i need some time to think about this." i said, i was heartbroken and mad at myself for saying this.

but he needed to learn to not hang out with a girl, just to go off to another one.

"what is there to even think about?" he said. "if i can trust you javon! so that way i know you won't go off to another girl again. i thought we had something. but i guess we didn't"

he walked off, slamming my locker closed. "you ok?" jaden said walking up to me. "yep." i said with tears in my eyes.

i decided to walk home today, not wanting to be bothered since i was already mad at myself. my phone buzzed and i got a notification.

@onwardwanna has posted!

@onwardwanna: i miss this

@onwardwanna: i miss this. i'm mad at myself. @val.fox

@addisweet: oh so were just gonna get passed around? like dolls?
^^ @onwardwanna: addi, we were just friends.
^^@paxton.fox: you sure just friends?

@onwardjdub: im so happy you finally realized

@val.fox: 😕.

@jaylawaltonofficial: this is so cute!! but you had to mess it up 🙄.

LOAD MORE COMMENTS