2

valeries pov
once my alarm went off, i checked the time. 5:00 am. it's to early for this shit. i soon got up putting on biker shorts and olivia's shirt. heading to hair and makeup.

once i walked into hair and makeup i already saw alexa, maude, and zendaya there. "hey val! ready for this?" maude asked. "honestly i don't know." i said.

javon walked in. "hey v!" i waved at him, half awake. me and javon finished hair and makeup at the same time since he only has to get two face tattoos.

"okay! you guys can go to wardrobe now. goodluck." "thanks" i said. javon put his arm around me asking if i was okay. "im fine, i just hope i do good." "hey, sam is very patient and understanding. so im sure if you mess up it won't be a big deal!" he says trying to cheer me up.

i smile and we both walk into wardrobe. the stylist brought me over to the rack of clothes that had my name on it. i then got changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a dark green crop top with green converse.

***

"and...action!!" sam said.

rue was snorting drugs off a book before her favorite song came on. she the. started singing making me laugh.

"FUCKED your bitch in the click you claim, west sixe when we ride come equipped the game, you claimed to be a player" she rapped until i joined in "BUT I FUCKED YOUR WIFE" we both started laughing until we heard javon/ashtray.

"yo tell them to shut the fuck up." he said.
"yea rue you gotta chill out back there for real. me and ash got some serious business to handle right now." angus/fez said agreeing to javon. "for sure i can do that" she said, "yea its pretty comfy back here" i said.

angus then got out the car "who the fuck is this man?" "its my girl, faye." they were talking for a bit until a blonde girl came in the car, sitting next to rue.

"ten, twenty minutes tops. yall stay in the car." angus said walking away. "hi, im faye." the blonde girl said. "yo im rue, this my best friend, hailey." "so uh..hows new years going for you faye?" i said looking at her annoyed.

"what?" she said. "new years." zendaya replied with. "i swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything!"

"CUT!" sam yells. zendaya then hugs me saying "you did good!" i smiled at her. looking at chloe (faye) who put the needle back in the mint box.

***

"ACTION!" i heard.
  we get pulled out of the car, honestly happened faster than i expected it to. i then heard the guys voice "so you came to my motherfucking house with two junkie whores, a motherfucker i dont know and two 14 year olds?"

"brucey" i hear a womens voice. i then looked at javon who gave me a quick smile before the camera came back on us.

the man turned on music, "alright everybody start getting naked. yea you heard me!" javon then steps up taking his jacket off. "nah nobody want's to see yall naked." he then grabbed javon, and another guy grabbed me.

he pointed a gun to my head while taking me to a closet. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" i heard javon yell, they then threw us both into the closet.

***

they then pulled us out, ash and fez did whatever they needed to do while me and rue just kept looking at eachother.

we finally left. "that shit was fun! he was all like get naked now!" rue said laughing. i just looked at her knowing she was high. "rue please. we could have gotten killed back there." i said with my voice cracking.

"rue stop being funny man." fez said. i then looked at the window beginning to sob quietly. then i realized that was not part of script. i quickly got back into character and continued until we got to some party.

"CUT!" sam yelled again. thank god i muttered. i walked out of the studio by the side door breathing heavily. javon opened the door and saw me having a panic attack. "hey, hey its okay! we finished the first scene and you did amazing!" he hugged me tightly. after a bit i finally calmed down and told him what happened.

"im sorry. just that scene made me think about my dad. you know since he left us because of drugs." i said to javon. "yea i know, im sorry v. im always here for you though." he said kissing the top of my forehead.

i changed back into my original clothes, taking my makeup off and hair down then just crashing in my bed.