15

big ass time skip

i finally accepted javons apology, he has sent me text messages every single day. jaden told me to give up, and jayla told me to not forgive him.

now that i think of it, yes i was stupid for letting something that wasn't that big ruin our friendship, but were close again. we were going to hangout later tonight, going to the movies.

i was getting ready, flare jeans and a crewneck. putting my hair into a clip, and sliding on my rusty converse. he called me letting me know he was there.

i got into his car, him playing chase atlantic. never really thought of javon listening to chase atlantic, always thought he was into drake and all that. considering thats all he plays. we arrived to the theater, buying tickets and popcorn.

we are going to see scream 5. "holy shit" i said jumping out of my seat, yea i wasn't the best with scary movies. i heard javon laugh, i nudged him before he put his arm around me, and i laying my head on his shoulder.

once the movie was finished, we took pictures since the lights were on. "thank you for this." "yea of course ma. i missed you." he said hugging me tightly, his arms around my waist. i smiled, and he began to clean up the mess i made with the popcorn.

i kept jumping, even though javon rarely flinched once. i laughed, as he had his hands full of popcorn. "your lucky i like you, v." he said dumping the popcorn into the bin. "love you too wanna." i said laughing once again, i was going to clean it.

he took me home, i kissed him on the cheek before getting out the car. "bye ma!" he said rolling his window down, i waved before walking into my house.

@onwardwanna has posted!

@onwardwanna: pretty girl ❤️‍🔥

@onwardwanna: pretty girl ❤️‍🔥.  @val.fox

@onwardjdub: you simp
^^ @onwardwanna: shut up! your a simp too!

@paxton.fox: im so happy she accepted your apology :)

@jalerie248: ahh! yes!
^^ @user194: def gonna make an edit

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

a/n
just another filler!
i promise next chapter will be longer!!