14

sam texted me, asking me if i wanted to go to a euphoria meet and greet tomorrow in LA. of course i said yes, the euphoria fans are so sweet.

sam 🥸

who's all going?

probably you, zendaya, hunter, maude, alexa, jacob and angus.

okay! im down. i'll book a flight for tonight.

alright. zendaya and alexa are there already. so just text them when you arrive.

i was super excited. i booked a flight, and packed a few outfits before asking paxton to drive me to the airport. im sad to leave my family, and the waltons but i miss my second family.

pax drove me to the airport and i said my final goodbyes, before going through security and finding my gate.

***

i got off my flight, and saw alexa waiting for me. "ALEXA!!" i screamed before running up and hugging her. zendaya then ran up behind us, telling me that angus just recorded the whole thing.

"i missed you so much." both of the girls said hugging me. "wait angus is here to?" he then walked in and i ran over to hug him. "sup kid." he said. i laughed, i missed hearing his calm voice.

"sorry about you and wanna. hes fucked up for doing that." he said rubbing my head. i sighed, before giving him a quick smile. we got into an uber and went to a hotel.

***

as i was putting my makeup on, i decided to wear a black dress. just a simple one, angus drove me, daya and alexa to the meet n greet.

once we got there we were immediately crowded by fans, this was my first one, so i didn't know what to do if im being completely honest. alexa grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd.

we stayed a distance from the others, since fans were piling up by me asking me a lot of questions.

'how was it kissing javon?'
'javon did you dirty'
'are you using the waltons'
'how does it feel being famous now?'

"okay! guys! as much as i love you i cannot answer a lot of questions at once." they then lined up, asking me things, hugging me and getting pictures. i would say i was there for 7 hours.

a/n
this is super short only bc i have no motivation to write..and my bday is coming up this weekend, so sorry!