𝟎𝟐 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞."

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ☽

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄fear street 1666 (2021)

﹄fear street 1978 (2021)

﹄fear street 1994 (2021)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄season of the witch

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) o'connor (aiesling o'connor)

﹄(y/n) jameson (jennifer 'jenny' jameson)

﹄(y/n) murphy (paige murphy)

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄anya taylor-joy

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄17

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒:

﹄thomas slater

﹄issac kalivoda

﹄solomon goode (?)

﹄tommy slater

﹄nick goode

﹄kate schmidt

﹄simon kalivoda

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

1666

﹄aiesling's parents immigrate with the majority of union settlers from ireland. she is part of the first generation of union-born children, along with sarah fier, thomas slater, hannah miller, issac kalivoda, and elizabeth schmidt.

﹄the first winter in the new world kills aiesling's parents, leaving her in the care of her aunt and uncle, who braved the journey after losing their own children to famine. After a decade or so of living on union soil, a second plague sweeps the community and kills most of the first settlers, including aiesling's aunt and uncle, thomas's parents and sister, and sarah's mother.

﹄before he died, thomas made a promise to william o'connor (aiesling's uncle) that he would take care of aiesling. whether or not they intended marriage as part of this deal is uncertain. but thomas did not take his duties as her protector lightly. 

﹄because aiesling's aunt was the town's only healer after they exiled the widow mary, aiesling was expected to pick up where she left off and continue her work alongside taking care of her little sister, johanna, who never recovered from the illness. 

﹄the winter of her 16th birthday, a third and final plague strikes and infects mayor goode's brother solomon and his wife and infant child. in an attempt to protect them from the rest of the world, he builds a compound a mile away from union and houses his family there until their death in the early spring. swallowed by grief, he finds companionship in the young girl that his brother's community sent to him as a sacrifice. 

1978

﹄jenny jameson is born as a shadyside resident to her mother and father, who both suffered from substance abuse/addiction. in their absence, she forms a dependency on her next door neighbor, tommy slater, who becomes a prominent figure in her childhood. 

﹄at the beginning of her freshman year of high school, jenny returns home to find that, under the influence of drugs, her father murdered her mother and then killed himself. aware of the stigma surrounding drug abuse and violence in shadyside and not wanting to be labeled a junkie, jenny takes the drugs and hides them under the floorboards of her childhood bedroom before calling the police. 

﹄the police put jenny into the custody of her grandparents who are residents of sunnyvale and she is transferred to sunnyvale high school. throughout her high school career, she grows further and further apart from her childhood friends and from tommy slater, who still harbors a deep dependence on her even after leaving. 

﹄the summer before her senior year of high school, she starts work at camp nightwing to support herself and inevitably comes face to face with nick goode, the son of the sheriff who she despised for not paying attention to her home situation until it was too late. 

1992

﹄paige murphy is born as a shadyside resident. her father was an aspiring writer and fled town shortly after her birth. paige's mother indirectly supports her by becoming involved with wealthy men and sending back the money she receives as well as high-end clothing items to pawn off in town. 

﹄paige's mother hires heather watkins to babysit paige for long periods of time while she is away on these 'business trips' despite heather being only one year older. when the money and gifts become less frequent, heather gets paige a job at shadyside mall alongside her boyfriend (then ex-boyfriend) ryan.

﹄afraid of being alone after heather graduates high school, paige moves in with a friend from school, deena johnson, who integrates her into their small friend group consisting of simon kalivoda and kate schmidt. paige returns the favor by helping out around the house and assisting in kate's drug operation. 

﹄one night in their sophomore year of high school, paige is offered whippets at a party organized by kate as a scheme to sell drugs. she overdoses, and is soon resuscitated by simon. this sparks a bond between the two.

﹄following the incident, paige becomes deathly afraid of taking any form of medication or ingesting alcohol. she refuses to take part in kate's drug operation and it inevitably falls apart before their transition to junior year. 

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒:

﹄all three reincarnations of (y/n) have different fear responses. 1666 is fight, 1978 is flight, and 1992 is freeze.

﹄pieces of their personalities always have something to do with the previous reincarnation. For example: 1992's fear of drugs/needles is parallel to 1978's trauma regarding drug use in her family. 

﹄their past lives can be remembered through contact with familiar objects or figures. this is why the reincarnations will always gravitate to the descendants of the original (y/n)'s friends and family. this is also why they start to adopt traits and knowledge belonging to the prior reincarnations the more they are exposed to members of the goode family. 

﹄in season of the witch, it is implied that all of the reincarnations share the same first name  through nick and will's use of the term 'my (y/n).' this was changed from the original draft in which nick and the others referred to the current reincarnation as 'lamb' or 'aiesling' in reference to the 1666 character. 

﹄caleb abery (1666) is the ancestor of kurt bailey (1978) and i totally forgot to mention this in the book.