𝟏𝟎 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 ☽

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄the lost boys (1986)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄when night comes

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) robespierre-strong

﹄vera robespierre-strong

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄drew barrymore

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄17

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄maria strong was a young woman travelling southern california in the late 60's with her family when she fell in love with max. despite her family (especially her youngest sister) warning her against it, she remained in santa carla and married him, unaware at the time that he was a vampire. 

﹄the relationship turned dark when it became known that maria was pregnant. she had a sneaking suspicion that max was going to kill her after his heir was born so she confided in the owner of a nearby ranch, mr. emerson. 

﹄he agreed to watch over the child after it was born in order to give maria a chance to escape. her plan was to return for the child when it was safe, but max caught on right away and killed her himself after she lied and told him that she had been taken out of california. 

﹄meanwhile, maria's youngest sister, star, returns to bargain for her sister and save her from max. when she comes to santa carla and finds her sister dead, max refuses to let her escape and instead orders david to turn her into a half-vampire.