𝟏𝟖 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑹 ✰

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞?"

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄avatar (2009)

﹄avatar: the way of water (2022)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄ascendant (unpublished)

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) cole

﹄dr. (y/n) cole

﹄alora cole

﹄dr. alora cole

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄katherine mcnamara

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄26

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄alora was the daughter of the leading scientist who specialized in na'vi culture and language. her mother worked for the united states government and helped pioneer the technology that eventually brought humans to pandora. 

﹄alora was so named after the pandora constellation which takes the shape of a blooming native flower. 

﹄after learning of the brutality shown by the human visitors on pandora, alora's mother secretly pulled out from the pandora project and refused to assist in the massacre of the alien planet. coincidentally, she was found dead less than a month later after a devestating car wreck on her way home from the university where she found work as a professor in pandorian anthropology and archaeology. 

﹄eager to continue her mission, alora earns her doctrate in alien studies and is offered a grant from the u.s government to travel to pandora and work alongside fellow professionals in her field. unaware of her mom's opposition toward human occupation on pandora and the tensions rising between humans and native na'vi, she accepts. 

﹄the trip through hyperspace lasts six years and she emerges on the other side, freshly 26, alongside an ex-marine named jake sully.