𝟏𝟕 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑳𝒀𝑺𝑻

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭." 

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐓☽

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐓☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄the turning (2019)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄catalyst

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) olson

﹄river olson

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄amanda seyfried

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄17

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄river had lived in the town underneath the spooky fairchild family estate for as long as she could remember. many urban legends made their rounds in the schoolyard, painting the manor as a bloody madhouse filled to the brim with evil spirits. 

﹄her biggest dream in life is to finally escape from her twisted little town but when college finally creeps over the horizon, river finds a mysterious letter addressed to her name in the mailbox from the housekeeper of bly manor. 

﹄accepting the employment offer, but still weary of her surroundings, river spends her days after school taking care of the flora, the youngest fairchild,  until the mysterious return of her brother from private school across the country. 

﹄as the air begins to darken and churn with the promise of winter, river can't decide what makes her the weariest: her parent's unbridled willingness to excuse her from school, the phantom footsteps that follow her in her dreams each night, or the fact that flora's creepy older brother might just be behind everything.