𝟏𝟑 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬 ✰

"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠."

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄corpse bride (2005)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄dearly departed (unpublished)

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) helena rothchild

﹄octavia helena rothchild

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄emelia clarke

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄19

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄octavia was born and raised in high-society england, traveling back and forth between her family's townhouse in busy london and their lavish estate in rural chamberwick. 

﹄her father's closest school friend, mr. van dort, proposes an arrangement between their two children in order to seal the two families together. octavia's family accepts and over the course of the year, she and victor exchange several letters, becoming close friends. 

﹄during a summer party at her chamberwick manor, it is announced that victor has asked for octavia's hand in marriage, much to her delight. this news angers her childhood friend, julius, whose fiance, emily, passed away under mysterious circumstances the previous month. 

 ﹄just as the rothchild family begins preparing for their move back to london for the winter, octavia comes down with a curious illness and has no choice but to stay behind. julius, worried for her wellbeing, offers to stay in the countryside as well to look after her. 

﹄in an attempt to better her mood, julius takes octavia on an autumn picnic but soon rushes back to the estate, claiming that she had fallen into the river and was nowhere to be found. despite countless search parties that lasted well into mid-autumn, it was clear that the heiress would never be found and that her marriage to victor would never come to fruition.