01

Dayeon was scattered around her room, grabbing everything she needed and shoving it in her bag before dashing out of her room. As she practically glided down the stairs, she swiftly swung her backpack over her shoulders and ran to the front door. She bursted out the door, exhilaration rushing through her veins. Her excitement sky rocketed once her eyes caught the sight of her dearest friend, Chaehyun.

“Fifteen minutes, Yeon. Fifteen minutes ago you were supposed to show me whatever-”

“Exactly, so let’s hurry up and go!” Dayeon laced her fingers with Chaehyun’s and ran off with her, soon to be stopped.

“Dayeon! Dayeon wait!” Still being absolutely dragged by Dayeon’s strength, Chaehyun used her  own strength and yanked the brunette into her arms. She grazed her nails along the younger one’s arms to calm her down and quietly chuckled in her ear. It did the exact opposite of calming her down.

Dayeon couldn’t lie, it drove her wild and her ears burned red within a split second. She was deeply in love with the raven haired girl, a secret she has kept for what? 3 years? They had been the best of friends since grade school and she realized her feelings for Chaehyun around high school. She felt completely dizzy at the moment, possibly swooning. Her heart raced at an incredible speed and butterflies flew aimlessly in her stomach.

“You seem a bit too excited.” Chaehyun whispered and stood the brunette straight up; the brunette had been leaning like a rag doll against the other. 

“We’re actually taking my car.” Chaehyun took her keys out and let them jingle.

“Right, of course.” Dayeon followed the girl, staring at the back of her head as she did. When would be the day she’d confess to Chaehyun? She doesn’t know, but what she does know is that one day, she’ll have to.