02

“You’re right, this place is pretty.” Chaehyun commented as she walked along the shore, and the white pebbles crunched under her feet with each step she took. Occasionally, she kicked a few pebbles into the lake.

“Pretty place for a pretty person.” Dayeon flirted, rather lamely as she fixed her camera onto her tripod. She shared her gaze with Chaehyun for a few seconds, smiling to herself when she caught Chaehyun getting all shy and avoiding eye contact.

Dayeon was occupied with setting the angle to take photos for Chaehyun. Through the camera lenses, she watched the beauty walking in circles with her shoulders tense and hands in her jacket’s pockets. She couldn’t blame her, it was freezing. But goodness, did Chaehyun look absolutely stunning. Her bangs fell perfectly and the black sweater she wore underneath her jacket suited her a bit too well. The sun brought attention to her shining earrings, the earrings being nearly blinding to Dayeon. As she watched the girl walk out of frame, she stood up straight and her eyes retreated from the lenses.

“Ready?” Chaehyun asked as she took a peek at the camera angle.

“Whenever you are.” Dayeon kept her eyes glued to the camera, unable to look Chaehyun in the eyes without a reason.

“Okay.” Chaehyun began her way back to the shore, stopping midway. “Yeonie!” She teasingly called her and Dayeon felt like screwing her head off.

“Wha- What?!” Dayeon looked at Chaehyun with the most shocked face ever. I mean, it felt like her heart had just stopped because of some stupid nickname.

“You should wear beanies more often. You look cute in them.” Chaehyun laughed at the sight of the completely frozen friend. What made it more amusing for her was the blush that rushed to Dayeon’s cheeks.

“Oh shut up..” Dayeon felt like taking her beanie and suffocating herself with it.

“Tch.” Chaehyun smiled, satisfied with her successful teasing towards the younger.