09

It'd been about two months since and Chaehyun was still with Dayeon, still isolating herself and avoiding human interaction. Dayeon suspected that something must have changed her after she left for a year or two. Dayeon still hung out with friends outside and let Chaehyun do whatever in her apartment. Despite Chaehyun shutting herself most of the time, she still went out with Dayeon to places where there were barely any individuals; most places being either abandoned or acres of unused land.

One time, Chaehyun had taken Dayeon to an abandoned railroad. It was surprisingly serene and beautiful to Dayeon. She took a few photos, also having the desire to take shots of Chaehyun. She tried taking one of the girl balancing and walking on the rails, but Chaehyun still wouldn't show up in the photo. It frustrated Dayeon, so she let her camera sit on her dusty shelves and hadn't touched it in a while. No one could answer her questions this time, not even Chaehyun could.

As of now, it was a quiet night- or rather peaceful night in Dayeon's apartment. Chaehyun was laying around in Dayeon's room, waiting for her to come back home. Like a puppy. Chaehyun could be laying on Dayeon's bed with her head hanging over the edge, rummaging through her tons of books, or even looking through her closet out of curiosity. She had to say, a lot of beanies. Right now, she was sitting next to Dayeon's mirror, taking an erasable marker and doodling on the mirror. She halted as she heard the door creaking. Turning around, she smiled at the sight of Dayeon.

"Welcome home." Chaehyun gave a warm greeting and proceeded doodling on the mirror.

"Thanks. What are you up to?" Dayeon walked in with a plastic bag hanging on her fingers. She approached Chaehyun and set the bag on her desk, just where her mirror was sitting.

"Not much. I've been waiting for you by wandering around your room. Forgive me, I may have taken a peek at some things I suppose are restricted." Chaehyun apologized and shut the marker with its cap.

"No worries, I don't have anything to hide in here." Dayeon took a glance at the mirror, "Why did you sign my mirror?" A brow raised.

"Saw the opportunity and took it." Chaehyun smirked as she was given a laugh from the younger one.

Chaehyun stared at Dayeon for a brief moment before her fingers swiftly snatched Dayeon's glasses off of her face. She applied them onto her own face and squinted for a split second, feeling a little lightheaded.

"God, your eyesight is terrible." Chaehyun immediately removed the lenses from her eyes and wiped it clean with a nearby cloth.

"You don't have to rub it in." Dayeon hinted at a whine as Chaehyun laughed and slid her glasses back on the younger's face.

"You look dorky with your glasses on." Chaehyun ran her fingers through Dayeon's hair. She continued.

"I like it. You should wear them more often, especially with one of those beanies from your huge pile." Her chin placed between her index and thumb. "Surprised you didn't wear one today."

"You won't give me a break, will you?" Dayeon trapped Chaehyun between her arms, her hands resting against her desk while Chaehyun leaned her back against it.

"Oh sweetheart, never. But did I mention?" Chaehyun's hand crawled flirtatiously upon Dayeon's neck, her fingers sliding through her silky hair and ever so gently twirling it around her finger.

"Blonde suits you well.. very well." She whispered as her hand drew back and fixed the collar of Dayeon's jacket. "So what'd you get?"

"Just a few juices, you want one?" Dayeon retreated and began taking each of the drinks out of the bag and placing them down on her desk.