Chapter 1

Apollo-

It's been 6 months since I've killed my little brother. No one in the Valentino family was bothered or upset about Alexei's death. I understood why. One of our biggest family law is to protect our women & not hurt them. Any man who breaks that law in our family, dies.

My mother planned the hit at the event. She was disappointed in Alexei for lying about Vanessa. She had found that Vanessa was with Alexei unwillingly, also about the months of stalking & abuse. I wasn't too happy about Alexei stalking Vanessa but I didn't think he would abuse her either.

He could've spoken to her like a gentleman but he did the complete opposite. I never understood why he wasted 5 months of his time to stalk Vanessa & abuse her when he got her to himself.

All that matters is that she's safe & happy. The past 6 months have been amazing. The feelings I have towards her, grows more everyday. She never fails to amaze me. I'm not going to rush anything with her though. If she wants me, she'll have me & if not, I'll understand.

Vanessa has been staying with me in one of my safe houses in Greece. Every time I see her face it brings a smile on my face. Seeing her at peace & happy makes my heart warm.

She's free.

...

I stand in front of Vanessa's bedroom door & I knock on her door. I hear her footsteps & chuckle when I hear her trip & curse at herself. She opens the door & I smile at her gorgeous face.

"Princessa can I come in?" She nods & steps aside. I walk into her room & she closes the door. She sits down on the bed & stares at me with a smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling so hard Princessa?"

"Nothing. You're just really pretty." She says nervously & I chuckle.

"I'm pretty?" I raise an eyebrow & she nods.

"Mhm, well you're the pretty one here." I slowly begin walking towards her. I stand in front of her & hook index finger under her chin. I lean down & slightly graze my lips against her soft ones. She opens her mouth to speak but she is rudely interrupted by Leonardo barging in. I turn around & sigh.

"Oh shit! I didn't know y'all were doing the do." He covers his eyes & I chuckle. I hear Vanessa's laugh & I shake my head at Leonardo's dramatic act.

"Are you done?" I cross my arms & stare at him.

"Yes. I wanted wanted to be dramatic." He laughs.

"Like always. What is it?" I ask, wanting to know what he needed.

"I don't need you." He gags & I flip him off.

"You need me?" Vanessa stands beside me & I stare at her beautiful face.

"Yes. I accidentally burned the stake & there was a fire so I threw ice on it. Sorry." He scratches the back of his neck nervously & Vanessa stares at him with wide eyes.

"ICE?! LEO WHAT THE HELL? NO!"

"I said sorry." He shrugs. Vanessa throws a pillow at him & he catches the pillow, throwing it back at her. It hits her in the head & I laugh.

"Sorry isn't enough. Where is Milo & why would he let you near a stove?" She shakes her head & he laughs. She glares at him & he clears his throat.

"I don't know, maybe in the library." He shrugs

"You're an idiot." Leonardo sticks his tongue out & she does the same. They go at it for 2 minutes until I stop them.

"Okay enough! Leo, throw the stake in the trash & don't try to cook again. Vanessa, I need you to sit down." Leo walks away & Vanessa stares at me with a smirk.

"Or what?" She pokes my chest.

"Do you really want to know Princessa, because I won't hesitate to bend you over." I smirk. She sits down on the bed & looks down at her lap. She fights off a smile.

"I missed your company." She plays with her fingers & I stare at her, a smile forming on my lips.

"You did Princessa?" She nods & I grab her hand softly. She looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes & I smile. I pull her up & embrace her into a warm hug. She wraps her arms around me & lays her head on my chest.

She smells so good.

I rub her back & place a soft kiss on her head. She begins tickling me & I pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I walk us out of her bedroom heading to the kitchen. I slap her ass & she slaps mine catching me off guard.

"Why is your ass so hard?"

"Why is your forehead so big?" She gasps & slaps my ass again.

"It's not even that big." She groans

"I'm joking." I chuckle & she pinches my ass. My arms loosen around her & she hops down, running behind Leonardo.

"Nope." Leo runs out of the kitchen & her eyes widen.

"YOU ARE FAKE AS HELL!" She yells & I hear Leonardo's laugh from afar.

"Come here, I won't touch you." She shakes her head & I chuckle.

"Come here Princessa." She slowly walks over to me. I take small steps towards her & she turns around, running off. I catch her by grabbing her waist. I turn her around & hook my arms under her thighs, hoisting her up. She smiles & wraps her legs around my waist.

I sit her down on the kitchen counter & stare at her. She's so beautiful. She didn't deserve what she went through.

"You're gorgeous." I caress her cheek & she flinches. I sigh.

"Sorry." She whispers, looking away & I shake my head.

"Princessa don't apologize, I understand." I reassure her. She stares at me then at my lips. I watch as she runs her tongue over her plump lips & smiles.

I would love to kiss those pretty lips of hers.

"Stop staring at me." She covers her face & I grab her hands wanting to see her face.

"You're staring at me Princessa." I chuckle. I kiss her forehead & poke her cheek. She pushes me away & hops off the counter. I watch as she walks away, her ass jiggling in her black shorts. I walk up to her from behind & pinch her soft ass.

"I know you didn't!" She turns around & gasps. I lean against the wall & smirk.

"I did Princessa."

"You know I'll get you back right?" She smiles & I stare at her. She is stunning, I just can't stop looking at her.

"Mhm I bet you will." I chuckle & she rolls her eyes, walking away.

"Nice ass!" I yell & she laughs beautifully.

"Fuck you!"

"You will!" I smirk & she flicks me off.

_______________________________

Hey y'all😭🙄❤️

(We're just getting straight to the point🧍🏾‍♀️)
Anywaysss how y'all like the 1st chapter?🧍🏾‍♀️

How y'all doing?🌚