Chapter 32

!warning⚠️!- sexual content

Apollo-

I step out of the tub with Vanessa in my arms & drain the water. I walk into our bedroom & lay her down, spreading her legs. I stand in between them & lean down, connecting our lips. She wraps her arms around my neck & wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me closer.

I massage her breasts, pinching her dark nipples in between my index & middle finger. I pull away & kiss her neck, licking & sucking on her sweet spot. She moans & grips onto my hair, earning a low groan from me. I kiss my way down to her collar bone & breasts. I lick around her areola & she takes a deep breath.

I take her nipple in between my teeth, gently. I run my tongue over her nipple & she lets out a low moan. I close my lips around her nipple & suck on it, hearing her low moans. I let her nipple fall out of my mouth with a 'pop' & do the same to her other breast.

I place small kisses on her stomach, running my tongue over her belly button. I squeeze her hips as I kiss my way further down her body. I kneel on the ground & spread her legs further. My mouth waters at the sight of her fat & wet pussy, her arousal coating her pussy lips.

"So wet for me, baby." I groan, looking up at her & she smiles.

"Turn around & arch for me." I say & she nods, obediently. She arches & I groan at the sight of her deep arch. I pull her closer to the edge of the bed & slap her ass, her ass jiggles.

I run my finger up & down her folds, spreading them. I run my tongue over my bottom lip before connecting my lips with her clit. She moans & jolts forward. I grip onto her waist & pull her closer to my face, my tongue spreading her folds, licking in between them.

I spread her ass cheeks, giving me more access. I then slip 2 fingers into her, earning a loud moan from her. I groan just by hearing her angelic sounds. Her pussy automatically clenching around my fingers. I pump into her slowly, curling my fingers inside of her as I close my lips around her clit, sucking on it.

"Mhm." I moan against her pussy, her pussy releasing more arousal for me. I gently graze my teeth on her clit & she moans louder.

I devour her pussy as I curl my fingers into her, hitting the familiar spongy spot that makes her cum & squirt. (Urethra). She screams & she tightens around my fingers, her legs beginning to shake.

"APOLLO!" She screams & her body begins to shake. I latch my lips around her clit, sucking on it like my life depends on it. I watch as she grips onto the sheets tightly as she orgasms, hard.

I lick her up & pull my fingers out of her pussy, my fingers dripping with her arousal.

"Mhm." I groan, sucking on her clit once more before pulling away. I stand & shove my fingers into my mouth, moaning at her sweet taste.

"You ready baby?" I ask, positioning myself at her entrance.

"Yes." She nods & I don't waste time before plunging into her. I rest my thumbs on her back dimples & thrust into her, mercilessly.

"Oh my God!" She moans & I slap her ass. Her ass clapping against my pelvic bone.

All that could be heard is her loud moans, the sound of her ass clapping & my heavy breaths. She tightens around me & my eyes roll to the back of my head, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Fuck!" I moan. I lean down & grab her by her hair, pulling her up against my chest. I place small kisses on her neck & back. She puts her hand on my abs & I slap her hand away.

"Take it baby, you can handle it. It's all yours, beautiful." I say & she moans, biting her bottom lip. My thrusts remain fast & deep, her ass jiggling with each thrust.

"Oh God!" She screams, her pussy clenching around me.

"God isn't here, baby." I slap her ass again. I whisper in her ear, praising her. She cries out in pleasure. I watch as her mouth opens & her eyes roll to the back of her head. I begin to rotate my hips & she moans loudly.

"You like that, Mhm?" I say, a groan escaping my lips.

"Y-Yes." She stutters & I smirk.

"So wet for me." I moan. She clenches around me & she orgasms. She squirts, her juices continuously spraying out as I pound into her.

I feel my dick twitch & I pull my bottom lip into my mouth. My head falls back & a moan escapes my lips as I cum inside of her.

My thrust slow down & I let go of her hair. I pull out of her, watching as my cum drips out of her. I groan & slap her ass. She falls flat on the bed & breathes heavily.

"On your back, princessa." I say & she turns around her, a smirk forming on her face.

"No, you lay on your back." She smiles & I smirk, nodding.

I lay on my back & she straddles me, her legs on either side of me, her back faces me. She grips my dick & lines it up at her entrance. I grip onto her waist, my thumbs resting on her back dimples.

She slides down on my dick & I inhale sharply. I can't never get used to this. She feels so fucking good. I will never get tired of being inside of her.

She gets on her feet & she begins bouncing on my dick, fast, her ass claps. She grips onto my ankles & bounces on my dick like crazy, earning loud moans from me.

She's making me moan like a little bitch.

I slap her ass & she moans. I grip onto her hips, pushing her further down my dick. She moans & she throws her head back. Hearing her angelic moans makes me even hornier.

"Shit!" I moan. She slows down & she begins to grind on me, my toes curl. My hands find their way up to her breasts & I roll her nipples in between my fingers.

She tightens around me & she moans loudly as she orgasms. Watching her cum around me, sends me over the edge. I cum inside of her & she stops. She turns her head & stares at me with lustful eyes, smiling.

"Again?" She asks & I nod.

"You'll be dripping with my cum when I'm done with you." I smirk & she smiles.

"I have no problem with that." She winks

"Good." I smirk.

______________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Must be nice💔🥲

Apollo, I'm begging at this point🧎🏾‍♀️

Can I join too?🧍🏾‍♀️😩