Chapter 4

Apollo-

I lean against the door frame & watch my princessa train with Milo & Leonardo. She looks so fucking good, it's shocking how beautiful she is. Everything about her is amazing. My eyes linger up & down her curvy body. Damn.

Her smooth long arms. Her belly that she hates & claims that makes her look "fat" but I love it. Her thick thighs that I would love to lay in between. Her big & round ass that I could look at everyday. Her beautiful & unique face that can catch any men's & women's attention. Her big afro that I love. It's beautiful, she's beautiful.

Everything about this woman is perfect.

I am snapped out of my daze when she clears her throat. I look at her then at Milo & Leonardo, who are also staring at me.

"Are you done drooling?" Leo chuckles & I scoff. I look at the beauty standing in front of me & she smiles at me making my heart warm.

"Did you hear what I said?" She crosses her arms over her chest, her breasts lift.

"Uh no. What did you say princessa?" I put my hands in my pockets.

"He was too busy eye fucking you to hear anything." Leonardo laughs & Milo chuckles, shaking his head.

"Leave him alone Leo & I asked if we can go to the store, please."

"Yes. Why? Do you need anything?" I ask & she nods.

"She needs those women diapers!" Leo blurts out & Milo snorts, spitting out his water.

"Leonardo Valentino, do me a favor & shut the hell up." Vanessa glares at him & he sits down.

"Anyways I don't need those, I have plenty. I need to go grocery shopping. I want to bake cupcakes." I nod & I watch as her eyes light up. She smiles & bolts into the house. Milo shakes his head, amused.

"What?" I chuckle

"Nothing, I just enjoy seeing my older cousin genuinely happy. She makes you happy."

"She makes all of us happy. She's a pain in my ass but I love the girl like a little sister." Leo chuckles & we nod.

"Por favor, don't fuck up Apollo." Milo pats my shoulder & walks inside.

I won't.

...

"Princessa." I say for the 50th time today. We are currently in the grocery store buying I don't know what. We were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago, but every time we are about to leave something new catches her attention.

"Okay last one." She says & I shake my head, knowing it won't be the last.

"You said that the last time. Princessa lets go & I won't repeat myself again." She stares at me & nods. We walk to the register & I pay. We leave the store & as we're about to walk to the car, a little boy approaches her with a sun flower. He doesn't look older than 8 years of age.

"Eísai ómorfos." He hands her the sun flower & she smiles. She puts the sun flower behind her ear.

"I'm sorry I don't understand, but thank you beautiful boy." She rubs his cheek & he smiles, his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"He said you're beautiful." I translate & her eyes widen in surprise.

"Can you tell him I said thank you & he's a beautiful young boy?" She pokes his stomach & he giggles.

"Eípe efcharistó kai eísaí éna ómorfo agóri."
She said thank you & you're a beautiful boy.

He nods & smiles. He waves & runs off to his mother who was watching us the entire time.

"Wow. You speak Greek?" She looks at me & I nod.

"I speak 7 other languages other than English & Spanish." I chuckle & her mouth hangs open.

"You're smart as hell, I could never." She laughs softly & I stare at her, amused.

"Spanish, English, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, French, Zulu & Italian."

"You're really talented. Not only can you cook but you can speak multiple languages too. What else can you do?" I chuckle at her surprised expression.

"I can drive us back home because I'm about to melt in this sun." She laughs & nods.

"Fair enough."

...

Vanessa-

Leo hovers over me as I decorate the cupcakes with pink frosting & white sprinkles. He's been watching me the whole time. He wants to have the first cupcake. I've came to a conclusion that Leo is a child in a grown man's body.

"Are you done yet?" He asks for the 7th time.

"How do you expect me to finish these if you're breathing down on my neck?" I laugh & he apologizes. I finish the last cupcake & hand it to him. He smiles & takes a bite out of it, shutting his eyes.

"So?" I ask

"Give me a moment to enjoy these heavenly cupcakes." He holds his finger up against my face & I slap it away, laughing.

Apollo & Milo walk into the kitchen on their phones. Apollo walks over to me & pulls me into a comforting & warm hug.

"I see you've made cupcakes." He kisses my forehead & I nod. I lay my head on his chest & he rubs my back. His addicting scent making me relax.

"Big mistake. Leo will ask you to make these everyday." Milo shakes his head & I stare at Leo, he nods in agreement. Milo reaches over the counter & grabs a cupcake. He takes a bite out of it & I watch him carefully as he chews. He puts a thumbs up & I smile.

Apollo picks me up & sits me down on the counter. He grabs a cupcake & takes a bite out of it. I wipe the pink frosting off the corner of his lips with my thumb & he grabs it, sucking the frosting off my finger. My eyes widen & I slap his shoulder.

"You're nasty." He smiles & leans down, whispering in my ear.

"I can get nastier." I push him away & he laughs.

"Woah okay love birds." Leo walks away & Milo follows. Apollo chuckles & kisses my forehead.

"Do you like them?" I ask & He nods. He holds the cupcake up to my mouth & I take a bite out of it.

Wow, they're good as hell.

"Gorgeous." He caresses my cheek & I smile.

My heart flutters. Everything he does makes me smile.

________________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Apollo dear I wanna fuck😏

Vanessaaaa do me a favor & 🤰🏾

How y'all doing?❤️