Chapter 21

Vanessa-

Apollo & I are woken out of our sleep by someone knocking on the door like a maniac. I check the time & it's 2:07 am. Apollo gets up quickly, grabbing his gun form the nightstand. He hands me a golden dagger & I stare at him in disbelief.

"What the fuck is this?" I raise an eyebrow & he turns around, staring at me in confusion.

"A dagger?" It was more of a question.

"You do know that a bullet moves faster than a damn dagger." I whisper yell & he chuckles.

"Grab the gun from the drawer." He sighs & I nod. I open the drawer quietly & grab the silver 38 pistol. I check the chamber & it's full.

Apollo slowly walks over to the door & I stare at his ass. Damn. He's only wearing his boxers & I'm wearing his white T-shirt with panties. The knocking gets louder & Apollo motions me to get behind him.

"Apollo!" I hear his uncle's deep voice & let out a breath of relief. Apollo sighs & opens the door.

"Don't shoot!" Uncle Mateo puts his hands up in defense & laughs.

"Not funny. What is it? It's 2 am & you woke us up." He groans.

"Change of plans, tomorrow there will be an auction & Mario will be there. He will be in the VIP section private room. Vanessa will meet him there." I nod & Apollo shakes his head.

"No." He says blankly.

"Why not?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"He wants to fucking kill you." He rubs his face in frustration.

"He's also attracted to me." I say & his uncle nods.

"Nephew, she's right. Don't worry she will wear a mic & we'll hear everything. Let her do it."

"Do everything that Milo, Leo & I thought you." Apollo glares at me & I nod.

"Sage will be in the van monitoring the cameras of the club. He will let us know if everything is set. Milo & I will be dressed as security guards. Rosa will be bartending & Apollo will enter from the back. Vanessa you will enter the club with a fake ID." He hands me the fake ID & I nod.

"Sage will tell you when Mario goes to the VIP section private room. You will follow him into the private room. Sage will hack into the system, & he will hear & watch everything inside of the room. If anything goes wrong, you will whisper your name into the mic."

"What about the rest of the Valentino's?" I ask, wondering what the others will be doing.

"They will be escorting the women out through the back door. Not only do we want to kill Mario, but we will also help those innocent women & return them back to their homes." He says & I smile.

"So the plan is set. Apollo keep yourself under control, she will be fine." Mateo pats his back & Apollo sighs. He leaves & Apollo shuts the door, pulling me into a hug.

"If anything happens to you, I will go insane." He whispers in my ear & I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I know." I say & he kisses my cheek.

"Let's go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." He throws me over his shoulder & slaps my ass. I squeal & slap his back making him chuckle.

...

I sit on the ground & stare up at the ceiling, exhausted. Today I have been training with Mateo. He's been kicking my ass the whole day. We have been training with knives since the morning & it's 3 pm in the afternoon. The auction starts at 8 & my muscles are aching.