Chapter 29

Vanessa-

Roman sits across from me, staring at me intensely & smirks. He adjusts himself in his seat & I roll my eyes. I am now chained to a chair with his tie gagging me. It's been a day or two since I've been with this man & he has been staring at me non stop.

"You are one beautiful woman." He whispers.

He stands in front of me & leans down, hooking his finger under my chin. He lifts my head & stares at me, running his tongue over his bottom lip. He then caresses my cheek & I move my face from his touch. He grips onto my jaw & I wince.

"Your little boyfriend is not here. No need to remain loyal to a man like him." He chuckles & I raise an eyebrow. I feel myself begin to drool & my spit running down my chin. I've been gagged for too long.

"I will take this off but you need to control your fucking mouth or I will be putting your mouth into good use." He warns before removing his tie out of my mouth. I feel relief on my jaw & sigh.

"What do you want?" I ask, tired & annoyed.

"Apollo dead." He shrugs & chuckles.

"Why? What's your obsession with him?" I sigh & he laughs.

"Mama, I enjoy seeing that family in misery. I'm well aware that you are incredibly important to that family & I was planning on killing you but not anymore." He smiles & I raise an eyebrow.

"Then what are you going to do to me?" I ask, a bit scared of what this man has in mind.

"I have a breeding kink." He smirks & I shake my head.

"Your head will be on a silver platter." I say, knowing that the Valentino's will rip him apart.

"Mhm, I'm not afraid." He chuckles & I smile.

"You should be. You should be afraid of Mateo, Rosa, Leo & Milo & Apollo! I know that they will rip you apart, limb by limb." I say, venom laced in my voice & he stares at me in amusement.

"That's cute but I don't think they will get here in time. By the time they get here, you'll be carrying my child, mama."

"I will throw myself down the stairs bitch." I say shrugging & he chuckles.

"We'll see about that." He smiles & caresses my cheek.

...

Apollo-

"Sage it has been 41 hours. You didn't find anything?" I ask, worried. I haven't been able to sleep.

"It's like they went off the grid." He speaks & I sigh, rubbing my face in frustration.

"Off the grid." Leo repeats & I raise an eyebrow.

"Off the grid!" Leo yells & we all stare at him in confusion.

"Spit it out!" My uncle says & we all nod.

"He's here in Spain, he hasn't left. He tried to throw us off by dropping off the van he used to kidnap Vanessa in Italy. We have been looking everywhere but in Valencia. He's here in the city but in areas where cameras wouldn't catch him." Leo speaks with wide eyes & I nod.

"Sage look into any abandoned houses, stores, buildings. Anything." I order & he nods, quickly typing on his computer.

"If she's still alive, what is he doing with her?" My uncle asks & I shrug. He hasn't sent anything of hers yet, so that's a good sign.

"I don't know." I sigh. I grab my phone & walk out of the office, making my way to the garden. Vanessa loves white flowers, they remind her of her mother. I walk around the garden & stare at the flowers.

I sit on the stone bench & sigh, resting my elbows on my knees. I stare at the trees dancing along wing the wind & bees buzzing around. My uncle sits next to me & rubs my back, sighing.

"Why didn't you tell her?" He speaks & I sigh.

"Tell her what?" I ask, not turning my head to look at him.

"About Roman." I shut my eyes.

"Because I'm not ready to speak about what he did to me." I say, putting my head down.

"Are you ever going to tell her nephew? Are you ever going to tell her that the man that kidnapped her is the son of your childhood rapist?!" He speaks & I lift my head, staring at him in the eye. His eyes soften & he sighs.

"No! I'm not fucking ready. Even though it has been years, I still haven't been able to come to terms with what his father did to me. He took so much from me. He took away my childhood & happiness. Vanessa is the only good thing I have in my miserable life." I sigh, the lump in my throat growing.

"Nephew-" I cut him off.

"Don't you think I've went through years of shame & depression because of what his father did to me? There was never any hatred towards Roman until the day I saw him kill my 3 year old sister & slit my mother's throat because I killed his father." I stand up & walk around, trying my best to calm myself down.

"Tio, the hate I have for Roman grows more everyday. He has killed every person I've ever shown care for. It could've been the smallest interaction & the next day, he sends me their heads. Look, I'm tired & I need a break. I don't want to do this shit right now, man." I sigh & walk away.

I can't lose her.
I can't lose her.
I can't lose her.

...

Vanessa-

"Can you stop staring?" I ask, annoyed.

"Na, I like staring at you." He shrugs & I groan.

"Can you unchain me?" I sigh & he shakes his head.

"So you can knock me out & potentially kill me? I'm all set. I wouldn't want to be killed by a woman. The Valentino's have been trying for years, I wouldn't want to make it easy for you." He chuckles & I roll my eyes.

"I've taken some of your blood for testing." He speaks & I raise an eyebrow. That was random.

"The fuck? When?"

"Off the knife you cut yourself with. Also, If I plan on filling you up with my kids, I need to make sure you're all set before burying myself deep inside of you." He smirks & I gag.

"You wouldn't get the chance." I scoff.

"Mhm."

"You are the most idiotic person I've ever met." I laugh to myself & he chuckles.

"Is that so?" He stares at me in amusement. As I'm about to speak, we're interrupted by someone barging in into the small room.

"Sir, she's pregnant..." the man whispers & my eyes widen.

"W-what?"

________________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Oop, we got a baby🤰🏾

Good morning or Good afternoon❤️.

Apollo went through hell man☹️.