Chapter 8

Vanessa-

I wake up with a massive headache.  Apollo's arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. I turn around facing him & he's already staring at me.

"Morning princessa. How are you feeling?" My pussy gains a heart beat just by hearing Apollo's morning voice.

"Um my head hurts." I say, sitting up.

"I'll get you some medicine." He kisses my forehead & gets up, walking into the bathroom. I get up slowly & follow him. I grab my toothbrush & squirt a bit of toothpaste on it. I brush my teeth & Apollo stands behind me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"So beautiful." I smile & spit out the toothpaste. I rinse my mouth & wash my face. He turns me around & pecks my lips.

"Ah ah, brush your teeth." I cover his mouth & he chuckles.

"Princessa it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I've already brushed my teeth."

"2pm?" He nods.

"I want my kiss." I smile & he grips onto my ass, hoisting me up. He kisses me & I play in his curls. He sucks on my bottom lip & I moan. He squeezes my ass tightly & I gasp.

"You drive me crazy." He whispers in between the kiss. We are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I try to hop down but Apollo doesn't budge.

"Are you done?" I hear a unfamiliar woman's voice. I look over my shoulder & stare at the blonde woman.

"Have you ever heard of fucking knocking? What do you want?" Apollo glares at her.

"Apollo put me down please." He looks at me & nods. He slowly puts me down & pulls me against his chest, wrapping his arms around me. He leans down, kissing my cheek.

"I heard that you were back in Spain & I wanted to see you, but I see you're with one of your current whores." She rolls her eyes & I raise an eyebrow.

"Bitch?"

"Ava, I will remove your tongue & feed it to your mother. Leave." He says sternly & she rolls her eyes, walking away.

"Who's that rude ass bitch?" I ask, facing him.

"Ava Smith. She's my ex fuck buddy & a business partner."

"Okay." He raises an eyebrow

"We're good right?" I nod & he kisses my forehead.

"Princessa, do you want me to kill her?" My eyes widen & I slap his shoulder.

"What?! No."

"She disrespected you & I don't want you to worry about her."

"I'm not worrying about her." I laugh. Please, I can careless about that bitch.

"She says anything to you, tell me & I'll kill her." I nod. He smiles & showers me in kisses making me laugh.

"Milo & Leo will train you today."

"Urgh. The "warm up" from last time almost killed me." He chuckles.

"You'll be fine princessa, now go eat beautiful." He pecks my lips & grabs my hand. Out of nowhere, he grabs me & throws me over his shoulder & I squeal.

"APOLLO!" I slap his back. He walks us out of the bathroom & throws me on the bed. He begins tickling me & I laugh trying my best to stop him but he's stronger. I try to kick him but he grabs my foot.

He spreads my legs & stands in between them. He stops tickling me & I stare at him, out of breath.

"Mi princessa." He kisses my ankle & I smile.

...

I sit at the kitchen table by myself, eating cereal. One of the maids offered to make me pancakes but I kindly declined. From the corner of my eye, I notice the woman from before, leaning against the counter staring at me while eating an apple.

"What's your deal with Apollo? You're not all that. You're a quick fuck, he'll come running back to me in a couple weeks." She speaks & I ignore her.

"Look bitch, I don't know who you think you are but when I am talking to you, you look at me."

"& if I don't BITCH?" I drop my spoon & stare at her with a risen eyebrow. She laughs.

"You little bitch. I will fucking hurt you."

"& I'll kill you." Milo holds a dagger against her throat & she stiffens.

"Disrespect her again & I'll pull your tongue out & make your whole family swallow fireworks. Got it?" She nods rapidly.

"Good, leave. If my aunt finds you here, she'll personally kill you." I stare at her & she glares at me. Milo stabs her hand & she screams.

"Keep it down." He pulls the the dagger out of her hand & she falls to the ground, holding her hand. She bites her lip, trying her best to control her sobs.

"I'll meet you in the gym V." I nod & get up, quickly leaving the kitchen.

...

Apollo-

I step out of the shower & wrap the towel around my waist. I walk into the room & Ava sits on my bed with a bandaged hand.

"Milo likes her." She speaks & I raise an eyebrow.

"And? Get the fuck out." I say calmly.

"He stabbed me because of her. Don't you think that's weird?" She looks at me & stands, walking over to me.

"He would kill you over her, my whole family would including me. Now get the fuck out & I won't ask again."

"You don't want me to please you? I know she isn't me papi." She speaks seductively & I cringe.

"No she isn't. She's better than you will ever be." I grab her by her neck roughly & open my bedroom door, shoving her out of my bedroom. I shake my head & sigh. I'm definitely killing her.

I grab my phone & smile at my Lock Screen. Mi princessa, smiling. She's so beautiful. All I need is her.

_____________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Milo,😏🤰🏾🤰🏾I'm pregnant with quadruplets

Ava bitch, ima beat ya ass🔪.