Chapter 14

Vanessa-

I sit on the kitchen counter eating pineapples, smiling at the memories from yesterday. The way our fingers interlocked while Apollo pleasured me was very intimate. I am snapped out my thoughts by someone clearing their throat. I look up & Mario leans against the refrigerator. My smile slowly drops.

"We've never got a chance to have a nice conversation alone." He smiles. Something about him is off.

"There isn't much to talk about." I whisper, trying my best not to sound rude.

"Well we can start by getting to know each other a bit better, gorgeous." He says, the corner of his lips lift into a smirk. He stands straight & slowly approaches me. I hop off the counter & walk to the other side of the kitchen island.

He stares at me intensely, running his tongue over his bottom lip. I begin to feel uncomfortable as his eyes linger up & down my body. He stares at me like I'm a peace of meat.

"I have to say, Apollo is very lucky. He wouldn't mind if we had a conversation would he?" He speaks, & walks closer to me as I back up. He grabs my arm roughly & pulls me into his chest, caging me in his arms.

"Let go." I say, trying to loosen his painful grip on my arm.

"Leave her alone." I let out a breath of relief when Leo walks into the kitchen. Mario releases me & I stumble back against the wall.

"Come on man, I'm having a conversation with her. We're having a good time." He chuckles & Leo raises an eyebrow.

"A good time? Read her body language Mario. Leave her alone & I won't say it again." I watch as Leo's fists ball up & Mario chuckles.

"No need to get feisty, I'm just speaking with her." He puts his hands up in defense, amusement laced is his voice.

"& she doesn't want to speak to you."

"She'd tell me that, right sweetheart?" He smiles at me & I stare at him, blankly.

"What's going on?" Apollo walks in & looks in between Leo & Mario. He raises an eyebrow at Leo's balled up fist.

"Nothing. Leo, let's work out." I say, trying to change the conversation. I don't want this to turn into a blood bath. I grab Leo's arm & drag him out of the kitchen.

"Leo breathe, It's fine." I lie. I don't want to continue this conversation.

"Is it? Don't be fucking stupid. It's not 'fine'." He glares at me, anger filled in his eyes. I have never seen him mad before so this is a first.

"Leo-" he cuts me off.

"Tell Apollo or I will. You don't let shit like that slide." He's right. They seem close & I don't want to ruin years of friendship, they're also family but I have to tell Apollo.

"Okay." I nod & he sighs, pulling me into a comforting & protective hug.

"If he ever touches you again, don't hesitate to defend yourself like Milo & I taught you." He whispers & I nod.

"Good. Now, I just can't get over the fact that you resemble megamind so much." He bursts into laughter & I roll my eyes. I should've seen this coming.

"Shut up." I punch his shoulder & he laughs.

...

I open the bedroom door, finding Apollo sitting up against the headboard with his computer on his lap. I shut the door & slowly walk over to him. He reaches his hand out & I grab his hand, getting on the bed. He moves his computer to the side & I straddle him, my legs on either side of him.

"Hey princessa. Did you eat anything?" I nod.

"Uh I need to tell you something." He raises an eyebrow.

"What is it amor?" He grips onto my waist.
Love

"Um you're friend Mario, he grabbed me in the kitchen. Basically harassed me." I whisper, looking away not wanting to look him in the eye. For some reason, I felt guilty for allowing him to touch me in the kitchen.

"I know, Leo told me. I've dealt with it." My eyes widen.

"He did?" He nods.

"Are you okay princessa?" He asks & I nod.

"What'd you do?" I ask, curiously.

"I removed his finger." He says bluntly & I gasp. Ouch.

"I would've done worse if my uncle hadn't stopped me." He shrugs & I nod. I wrap my arms around his neck & lay my head on his shoulder.

"I have a gift for you." He says & I lift my head, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be right back." He smiles & I nod. He moves me off his lap & gets up, walking into the closet. I shut my eyes & wait patiently. I hear his footsteps approach me & I smile.

"Stand up & turn around." I tense up.

Those are the same exact words Alexei said. Memories from Alexei whipping me with his belt, flood my mind. I feel Apollo's arms wrap themselves around me & he kisses my shoulder.

"Breathe." I nod & try my best to calm myself down. He then pulls away. I feel something cold be put around my neck, like a necklace.

"Open." I open my eyes & look down at the necklace. My eyes widen at the diamond infinity symbol necklace.

"Look in the mirror." He points to the full body mirror. I walk over to the mirror & stare at the necklace with wide eyes. A big smile plastered on my face. He stands behind me & wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder & kisses my cheek.

"The letter A is on the left side of the infinity symbol & the letter V is on the right side. Princessa, I want you to be mine. I want you to be my woman. I am properly asking you to be mine. Will you?" He asks, staring at me through the mirror. His eyes filled with hope.

I have been with them for a year now. I'm happy & free. I like him a lot & I think I'm ready to be in a REAL relationship.

"Yes." I smile & he turns me around, connecting our lips. He grips onto my ass & hoists me up. I giggle & wrap my arms around his neck.

"My Princessa. All mine." He smiles, showing off his dimples & showers me in kisses.

________________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

Good morning or Good afternoon❤️.

THEY OFFICIALL!!!🥳

Mario, I wanna fight😒. That's why you only have 9 fingers now ho🖕🏽

Aweee, Leo is over protective😩. Be protective over me toooo LEO🙄.