Chapter 26

Apollo-

We are on our way back to Spain on my jet & my princessa is sitting across from me, looking out the window. She draws small hearts on the window & I smile. Before we had left the hotel room, we had a quickie in the shower & on the bathroom sink.

My phone begins to ring & I sigh. I grab it & look at the contact name before answering the FaceTime call.

"Sí?"

"Where's megamind?" I hear the excitement in his voice & I chuckle. Vanessa snaps her head in my direction & laughs.

"Hello to you too primo, & leave her alone." I shake my head. He needs to leave her forehead alone.

"Yeah yeah, where is she?" He rolls his eyes.

"Sitting across from me." I chuckle.

"Pass her the phone." I nod & hand her the phone.

"Hairless cat, I missed you." I chuckle & she laughs. I stand & walk into the bedroom, leaving her alone.

I lay down on the bed & look up, resting my arms behind my head. I think back to the memories of her & I throughout this past year. I wouldn't have met her if it wasn't for my brother. The only good thing he has ever done.

The first time I set eyes on her, I understood why my brother was so attracted to her. The woman is beautiful. Her beautiful dark glowing skin, her beautiful brown eyes & perfect nose. Her big plump lips that makes my mouth water every time I see them. Her big & wide afro.

She's angelic.

Her positive personality drew me in, I wanted to know more about her. She was afraid of me at first & I didn't blame her. My brother scared her to the core.

My thoughts are interrupted by Vanessa opening the door & jumping on me. She stares at me with a bright smile & tilts her head.

"You're taking me to the fair?" She smiles, my heart warms at her smile.

"Fucking Leonardo." I groan. 

"Wait he knows?!" She asks & I raise an eyebrow.

"He didn't tell you?" She shakes her head.

"No, I saw the tickets on your phone." She shrugs & I chuckle.

"Going through my phone?" I tickle her.

"N-No, I was taking pictures. I was checking if the pictures were cute & I accidentally swiped left." She slaps my shoulder & I stop tickling her, staring at her with a smile. I kiss her forehead.

"Taking pictures of what?"

"My pussy." I raise an eyebrow.

"Kidding. I'm taking pictures of me, please." She scoffs & I chuckle.

"I wouldn't mind." I say, my tongue running over my bottom lip & she stares at me before laughing.

"I'm hungry." She straddles my lap, her legs on either side of me. I grip onto her waist & she grinds on me.

"There's candy, chips, & other snacks out there." I say & she shakes her head.