Chapter 23

Apollo-

"I love you." I freeze. My uncle stares at me & smiles, patting my back.

"She loves me?" I ask myself. A smile creeping itself onto my face. The only person who's ever told me those 3 words was my mother.

My princessa loves me.

A big smile plastered on my face. I feel my heart warm at the words. She fucking loves me.

"Come on Nephew." My uncle snaps me out of my thoughts. I nod & quickly escort the last woman out the back door.

"P-Please don't hurt us." A young girl pleads. She doesn't look older than 17. Her ginger hair cut short, slicked back with gel. Her bright blue eyes filled with fear. Her pale skin marked with bruises & whips.

"We won't. We're taking you home." I say & she nods, giving me a small smile. She quickly gets on the bus & I shut the door. My uncle Alonzo nods at me through the bus window & I return a nod, giving him a thumbs up. He pulls out of the alley & drives off.

"I'll get Mario." I say & my uncle nods. I walk back inside & quickly make my way up to the VIP section private room. I walk straight & turn left. The red door is open & I find Mario knocked out cold on the floor. Vanessa & Milo are seated at the small couch, talking shit.

I clear my throat & they snap their heads in my direction. She quickly stands & runs over to me, jumping in my arms. I hold her up by her ass & shower her face in kisses.

"You love me princessa?" I say, a wide smile plastered on my face.

"Yes. I love you Apollo. Every part of me belongs to you." She says & I smile, connecting our lips into a deep kiss. Milo clears his throat & I groan.

"Y'all can finish that later. We have Mario to take care of." He says & I nod. I put her down & she pecks my lips once again before leaving. I smile.

"Why haven't you said it back primo?" He asks & I stare at him.

"She's the first person that ever made me loved. I know I love her but I don't think I'm ready to say the words. Everything is new to me. Love is new to me, I'm not accustomed to it." I say truthfully & he nods.

"I'm just happy you finally found your person." He smiles & pats my back.

"Okay now, let's get this son of a Bitch into the truck." I say, beginning to feel anger building up.

"We will have a good time with him." Milo says, a sadistic smile plastered on his face.

...

I stare at my princessa & smile. We are on our way to the warehouse. Milo & my uncle are already at the warehouse with Mario. I grab her hand & place a small kiss on it. She looks at me & smiles.

"You're so beautiful." I say, pulling her onto my lap. I kiss her neck & she plays with my hair. I run my tongue over her sweet spot & she moans, tugging on my curls. I grip onto her ass & it give it a tight squeeze, earning a gasp from her.

I chuckle & lay my head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat. I rub her ass & shut my eyes at the calming beat of her heart.

"I'm yours & you're mine". I say, my eyes still closed. I feel her soft lips on my forehead & smile.

"All yours." I open my eyes & stare at her beautiful face. Perfection.