Chapter 10 - Expecto patronum 2

September 1st 2015 Morning

"Let's go Teddy come on. We can't be late, i got work to go to after this." Jane called for his 17 years old son from the car in the drive way, the older he got the longer he took to get ready to go out, now Jane understood the need and self love to do it but he had to manage his time better.

"I'm here, I'm here. Why are we going with the car?" He asked sitting on the front sit, combing his hair with a bag on his shoulder. He looked at the back sits noticing she had put his school trunks in the trunk of the car.

"We are going to pic Draco and Scorpius up." She said starting the car and driving up the road like a normal Muggle. After a few years living in the Burrow Jane decided that they needed their own house, especially when Teddy started to go to school, he needed more private space then what Molly and Arthur could give. They were retiring from work and always were around the house, rightfully their house, they weren't bothering Teddy or Jane, but mama and son felt like it was enough living on someone else house or food.

"And why is that?" Teddy asked looking at her mother–guardian, like this was odd behavior of hers, it wasn't actually, but he came to know from his aunt Hermione that Jane had somewhat of a crush for Draco in her younger years and now he couldn't forget it, even less when Jane talked about Draco and Astoria.

"Because i promised Astoria i would be there for him if he needed." She said with a serious face, Teddy understood it wasn't time to argue about it, not that it was his business to begin with.

Going into a tunnel Jane made the car go invisible and started going up reaching Malfoy Manor in around 30 minutes.

"Sorry for the wait, Ted needed some more time getting ready, i seriously think he might have a crush on someone." Joked Jane getting out of the car to help Draco put Scorpius trunks in the rear of the car along side Teddy's.

"It's alright. How are u gonna fit Scorpius tr-" Draco didn't have time to finish the sentence, Jane opened the back of her car, Teddy's stuff small by 4 times. "Shrinking charm, i wasn't sorted in Ravenclaw for nothing."

Jane could really go to some iligal races with that car and win it, how carless she was at the steering wheel scared and amazed the other tree guys in the car, she even managed to get to Kings Cross within 20 minutes.

"Dad please let's never go with Jane again, i fear for my life." Draco laughed and ruffled his son's hair Teddy agreeing with him. Jane scoffed, she managed to be early and no one appreciated it.

The four of them ran through the wall between platform 9 and 10, just in time to see the Potters and the Weasleys with their kiddos.

———

September 1st 2015 Evening

"Again." Said Jane standing up from the sit in front of the fireplace in the living room of Malfoy Manor, after 11 years Jane was still helping Draco with the Patronus charm, with even less luck now that his wife died.

"I'm trying ok?! It's harder now!" He yelled frustrated, she looked down sad at the display of frustration, she missed Astoria too, but that couldn't stop them from growing. She held her wand and stepped towards him.

"Expecto Patronum." And a little Robin started flying around the room, Draco looked at the bird vanishing in front of him and then at Jane.

"I'm so sorry for what happened with Astoria, i may not understand your pain, i feel pain too. But she would want us to go on and cherish the pain, cause pain is the proof that we cared and that we are never going to forget her." Jane said looking at him trying to be as hopeful as her patronum.