Meeting Finn

y/n pov

today is the day of my 16th birthday i have been waiting for this day for so long. My guy best friend Hayden with the help of my parents planned this whole party for me. the only thing i knew was going to happen was a dance. they had to tell me so i could pick out my dress. 

i was almost done getting ready when i heard a knock at the door it had to be Hayden

i was almost done getting ready when i heard a knock at the door it had to be Hayden. I carefully walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"wow you look gorgeous" he said while giving me a hug.

"wowww since when do you compliment me straight up. I think tall boys with brown eyes in suits are very handsome tonight." my parents came out of the house and they were recording.

"well its time for your first surprise" Hayden said "I think your really going to like it its something you have wanted to do for a while. You can come out now he yelled."

When he yelled that Finn freaking Wolfhard stepped out from around the corner. I have always wanted to meet finn wolfhard he was my favorite actor he played all my favorite character and he seemed really nice liked to skateboard and played guitar also he wasnt like the worst looking. ever since i watched stranger things for the first time i had a HUGE crush on him. I always wanted to meet him I always thought that i would cry if I did and here he was right in front of me and all i could do was stand there with a shocked but happy look on my face saying "oh my God"

Finn walked up to me "i heard you have always wanted to meet me so hopefully you will allow me to be your date tonight" he said

I was so shocked all I could was node i finally managed to form words after what felt like an eternity. "can i like maybe hug you?" I asked

"i dont see why not i am your date" he laughed 

i smiled and hugged him. I would have to figure out how to relax i get to see him and dance with him and be around him for the whole night I have so many questions to ask him I can't be awkward. 

FINNS POV 

I had been asked a few weeks ago to surprise a girl for her birthday apparently she is a huge fan. To be honest i wasn't really sure about going at first because fans can be annoying and i didn't really want to waste a whole night with one but her friend kept messaging me so i finally caved and said i would go. And one night for me could mean the entire world to her 

Her friend Hayden texted me her address and the date and here i was 3 weeks later hiding around the side of the house this would definitely be interesting. I heard my cue and stepped out from around the corner.

The girl y/n was standing there with this shocked look on her face and she just kept saying "oh my god" it was a reaction i had seen before but somehow when she did it it was kinda cute and she was kinda cute too short with strawberry blonde hair falling in curls and her dress was amazing i couldn't help but think she would look good with me. maybe tonight wouldn't be too bad.

A/N

I hope you like it this is my first book and i have a longggg way to go but if you have any ideas or critiques plz leave them in the comments i am always open to constructive criticism sorry for such a short chapter bye lovessss