The Park

It had been almost a month after Finn left and i missed him he called me almost every night and texted me almost everyday but i miss his presence. Hayden was over everyday but there has been some tension since that night.

It was almost 2am and i just needed to let go and forget everything and be happy and i knew who to call to get what i needed. And 20 minutes after i made the call Isla pulled up outside my house and I crept out the window being careful not to make to much noise.

I had known Isla since 8th grade. She was really fun and had that addict energy so i knew she had access to that stuff i didnt really care because she could do whatever she wanted with her body it wasnt my problem i just tried to be there if something was wrong. And then when everything happened in 9th grade she was one of the first calls i made that was the first time i touched alcohol and a few nights after that cigarettes and a few after that drugs it helped me feel fuller and escape even if it was for a little even if i sometimes felt a little dizzy and nauseous or woke up with a terrible hangover. When i was younger i told myself i was never going to touch anything like that but i didnt know things would get this bad. Hayden helped me control it a little bit but i dont really care i just want to feel good feel something and when i am alone this is the only thing that made me feel good.

I climbed into Isla's car and we drove to a near by run down park and sat on the swings. "what have you got I asked"

"beer, cigarettes and some acid if your down"

"why the fuck not cant get any worse"

we dropped acid and began to drink and I started to feel the effects 40 minutes in. Everything was so colorful and brand new i had never seen anything like this before. Isla offered me a cigarette and i started uncontrollably giggling. SHE HAS DARK BROWN HAIR.

"You know who else has dark brown hair" i whisper

"WhO" she asks starting to giggle

"FINN" i yelled and started laughing like it was the funniest thing i had ever heard.

"youuuuuu should texxxxxt hiiiiimmmm" she said in a sing song voice 

"yeEaA i should" i replied and pulled out my phone.

f = finn

y = you

y - Heyyyyyyyyyyy

f - umm hiiiiiiiiii what are you doing up its like 3:30 there?

y - i missssss you a lotttt and i want to see you 

f - :) i miss you too maybe i can come visit soon <3 

y - Noooo i want you to vist now 

y- im lonelyyyyyy without you i think i likeeee you a lOOOOTTTT

f - ...

f - thats really sweet but are you ok

f - are you drunk?

y - not rEAlly just some beer and acid 

f - ok where are you

y - the old park 

f - ok im going to tell Hayden to go get you need to go to bed 

y - NOOO i want youuu to come g3t me 

f - i will see if i can come see you soon ok but maybe you need to think ab your feelings for me again tomorrow morning cutie 

y - ughhhhh fine 

f - im going to go now hayden is on his way to get you 

y - ok gnnnnnn

A/N - sorry if this was a crappy filler chapter but i have some cute ideas coming up bear with me and if you have any ideas or helpful criticism comment or dm me byeeeee loves