Sex Money Feels Die 4

I got up and showered. Changing his shirt for a conservative outfit of Jeans and a vans t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a half up bun and did my makeup. My family hates my makeup especially my eyeliner and I don't even do anything crazy while they can see. Same with my outfits I'm borderline alt for their taste my mom says i dress like a prostitute if i wear anything to tight fitting, corsets are out of the question if they saw, and I can't dress in anything to grunge looking. And i have a shitty little brother that likes to try and get me in trouble with my parents. All they managed to do was make me sneakier.

School is torture most people are conservative some of the girls want to be friends with me to meet Finn. If only they knew i was fucking him not that it matters if he liked any of them, he would probably drop me in .2 seconds.

The only extremely nice thing he has done for me was putting in a good word for me acting in a show they are making based off my favorite book. I have always wanted to act but gave up on it once i hit high school because chances were even lower. But then we met the Wolfhard's, and then they were turning the throne of glass series into a show and i wanted to play Aelin so bad. And Finns at least got me close to the end stages of callbacks and casting.