Mean Girls + Panic Attacks

Y/N POV

I have an event i had to got to today and Finn was going to come with me. It was some training thing for this volunteer thing i do I am glad he is coming with me it wont be as boring. I got ready and did some makeup and put on a cute outfit. I walked out of my bathroom and Finn was laying on my bed. I walked over and laid with my head on his chest and led over his waist. 

"Hey baby girl"

"hi"

"you look pretty"

"thanks"

"we have to go in a minute"

"yea"

FINNS POV

She walked out of the bathroom in that dress and i was reminded of the first time i saw her she was stunning. And now...now she is my girl just mine all mine every gorgeous inch of her. I dont want to be away from her. 

Y/N POV

we got in the car and drove to the place the training was at. Finn was driving and i was playing music. The windows were down and 505 was turned up. This was it I felt safe and happy i was finally the main character.

We got there and walked in the training was in this little room with lots of round tables and it had assigned seats. There were also lots of teenage girls which put me on edge. But I had also forgotten Finn was kind of very famous with the new season of his show just come out people are even more aware of him. And those teenage girls were quick to notice him. He also noticed them and leaned down and whispered in my ear he was going to go to the bathroom for a few minutes while people sat down and go settled. I nodded my head and he was off.

I asked the head lady in charge for an extra chair by me for him to sit and she got one for me. When i sat down the girls at that table stopped whispering and turned all their attention to me. I politely smiled and took a sip of water. Then one of the girls a VERY pretty one with blonde hair and brown eyes and from what i can tell a very very good body started speaking.

"so are you the girl that came with finn wolfhard" I nodded my head in response to her question  

"Ive never really seen you around before are you two old friends or something" she said with a dangerously sweet smile.

"yea" i responded

"are you the girl he keeps posting on his insta? the one he went to her birthday?"

"yes"

"oh" and with that she turned around and went back to whispering with her friends"

the lights dimmed and everyone took their seats and a video started to play. But every few seconds those girls would look at me then the chair beside me. My leg started to shake and not the one that a shake on purpose my left leg. The one that only shook during a panic attack. I started to have trouble breathing and tried to focus on counting and regulating my breathing. I stared at the wall hoping everyone was preoccupied with the video and the lady speaking than watching me struggle. 

Suddenly i felt a hand on my knee holding it down and felt someone whisper in my ear. 

"are you ok" it was finn. I looked at him and then gestured to the girls who kept watching him and looking away when he was looking at them. "baby they have nothing on you i chose you alright. did they say something to you" i nodded my head.

"they kinda did"

"do you want me to say something to them" i shook my head. he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and as soon as the training was done we were out of there.

A/N -  Sorry it took me so long to update ive been having a depressive episode and also have been really busy. I hope you like this chapter. We also reached 200 views and reads so I might make the next chapter a little spicy. Bye lovessss