Love?

Y/N POV

i woke up in Finns arms. Shit we had both fallin asleep here last night. actually to be honest it was kind of nice the warmth from his body and the sun just starting to rise. 

"its beautiful isnt it" finn said i jumped a little "sorry i didnt mean to scare you

"its fine i just didnt know you were awake." i look at him his curls were all messed up from sleep and i couldnt help myself i reached up and ran my hand through them. He laughed and i lay back down on his chest he starts messing with my hair in what it think is an attempt to braid it. 

"I'm going to miss you"

"i know im going to miss you wolfhard"

"will you call me then"

"of course"

"and you will let me know if things get bad call me before you cut please i dont want you doing it you can smoke and whatever just dont cut."

"we'll see"

I think im falling for Finn...i know im falling for Finn and not as a fangirl as a person and its different from how i fell for Hayden. I love Hayden but he missed his chance and after what my dad and his friend did he should know im not comfortable with that...and i thought i wasnt comfortable with that with all guys...but Finn...Finn feels diffrent. but i am not quit ready to tell him that i want to see how much an effort he will put forth to stay in touch.

 but i am not quit ready to tell him that i want to see how much an effort he will put forth to stay in touch