Sushi and Love

We woke up tangled in each others arms. We made eye contact and kind of blushed and pulled away.

"do you wanna go skateboarding today" I asked

"sure that would be fun."

We decided to skip breakfast since it was almost 11:30. We got ready and got in the car.

"you want to go get sushi first im kinda hungry." i asked looking at him.

"yea that sounds really good."

we were sitting on the sidewalk using our skateboards as makeshift tables to eat our sushi off of. 

"so you really dont remember anything from that call." Finn asked leaning his head against the wall turning to look at me. I almost chocked.

"ummm no not really."

"not really? what do you remember?"

"ummm i called and i dont really know and you said you were calling hayden."

"nothing else?"

"no. Hayden said i said somethings but i dont remember what they were." i said trying to look like i wasnt lying.

"well ummm you said you liked me and wanted me to come visit. so thats why i came." he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "and then yesterday and last night. Did you mean it?" he looked into my eyes searching them for an answer.

"I-" i took a breath. "i do like you Finn ... i like you a lot." he grinned he reached up and put his thumb on my chin and his pointer and middle finger underneath landing right where my pulse is. 

"your heart is racing." 

"I know." he brought his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and meaningful. He pulled away and studied my features. 

"you know your the prettiest girl i have ever met. Not just on the outside either your personality you try so hard to be kind to everyone and I love that about you." I smiled and looked away shyly.

"thank you."

we finished our sushi.

"now i think you promised some skating." he said reaching for my hand as we walked to the car.

A/N - sorry for updating randomly my mental health is kinda weird right now but i hope you guys like it. and sorry its so short also. bye lovessss <3