Cuddling <3

We pulled into the garage and I helped Finn get his suitcases out and i showed him up the stairs.

"so your going to be staying in my room with me" i said.

"oh" i replied with a smirk raising his eyebrow.

"you got a problem with that wolfhard" 

"no not at all" 

He put his stuff down and we laid on the bed and turned on a movie. We started on opposite sides of the bed and slowly migrated towards each other in the middle. His pinky trailed mine and then grasped it. He flipped my hand over and put his in it. Not breaking contact from the movie he scooted a little closer so our arms were touching.

"smooth wolfhard. Looks like someone missed me." he blushed a little

"i dont think it was just me" He looked at me and smirked. I felt like somehow he knows i still remember that phone call or at least THAT part of the phone call. And the worst part is he isnt wrong. We laid there like that for another few minutes. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 6.

"hey are you hungry." i asked

"I mean i could eat if your hungry."

"ok what do you want to eat."

" I dont care im down for whatever."

After we ate we ended up hooking my Nintendo switch to the tv and playing different games until my mom said we were being to loud and needed to go to my room and preferably go to sleep

After we ate we ended up hooking my Nintendo switch to the tv and playing different games until my mom said we were being to loud and needed to go to my room and preferably go to sleep. We went and got ready for bed and turned on outer banks quietly in the background. We laid awake and talked for a while. Eventually we got closer and closer again and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. My brain couldn't tell if i was comfortable with this or not but i didnt ask him to move.